Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Testing and Support for the forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

e-mail addresses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gostby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: e-mail addresses
    Posted: 09 Aug. 2017 at 2:42am
Can I find e-mail addresses of CJ2A members on here? I'm looking to e-mail Les Berg. Thanks. gostby@hotmail.com. Gary
gostby
damar2yxr View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damar2yxr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2017 at 3:40am
you can bring up the members profile but unless he has provided his e-mail in his profile then no you cannot. You can reach him simply by using the PM function and request that he provide you his e-mail...that is unless you are a stalker and he chooses to unfriend you.😀

eat,sleep,jeep

Proud father of a Marine, Army Dentist, Navy Pilot and a Princess. LIFE IS GOOD!
43MB,47CJ2-A,48CJ2-A X2,70Jeepster Commando 1/2 cab,84CJ-7,
gostby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gostby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2017 at 6:06pm
Thanks for the info. Les sent me his e-mail. He knows I'm a stalker, of CJ2A's only. Gary
gostby
 Post Reply Post Reply