Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Engine needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fieldsservice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Engine needed
    Posted: 26 Nov. 2020 at 2:39am
Anyone have a good cj flat head motor rebuilt or good running for sale ?
chasendeer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chasendeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov. 2020 at 3:53am
I have a m38 engine in a generator that has very little hours on it in Napa ca. 
Jay
Fieldsservice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fieldsservice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov. 2020 at 12:11pm
How much money you thinking?
jeepgod2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepgod2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov. 2020 at 5:23pm
I have a rebuilt Lhead in central Illinois. Has not had the head installed yet so you can take a look at the top end to check it over.
Was rebuilt by a local shop. I’d take $800 for it.
Thanks,
Rod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fieldsservice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov. 2020 at 6:08pm
Rod what all was done to it. Any ideal on parts put in it ?
You can call me at 330-472-9895

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fieldsservice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov. 2020 at 1:02am
Can you you send me some pictures?
42rocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov. 2020 at 2:19am
When I was looked for someone to move my jeep I talked with Russell about a few things, One of them was engines. He said that he had ones that ran smoked etc, as is at $500.. Rebuilt ones from $2,500. He is in Ga. 
Other than the phone call I really don't know the person. Looking forward to meeting him at a Fla event in Feb if they get enough vaccines out by then. 
Good Luck in finding one than you want.

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fieldsservice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov. 2020 at 2:25am
Thank You.
Black Sheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec. 2020 at 8:08pm
I have 2 rebuilt engines L134. I also have another in the machine shop at this moment. If you still need a l134 PM me. I own as a family 7 46' to 49' jeeps that we drive regularly. I usually have spare assemblies rebuilt and ready for install at any given moment.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fieldsservice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec. 2020 at 9:51pm
I located one and have it in the machine shop now. Where are you located? How much you get for a rebuilt ?
 Post Reply Post Reply