Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Florida - First Florida Ch MVPA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Florida - First Florida Ch MVPA
    Posted: 30 Oct. 2020 at 1:00am
Note I'm not a member, yet. Signing up for 2021 year. I've been a vendor at two of their events. Seem like a nice group. While not just a Jeep club they are open to all Vehicles. Check out their website 

Want to see a great set of Vehicle pictures check out the pictures from the 
2020 Winter Rally

See how many jeeps you can count?? Or Sherman tanks or tanks any type??

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker
IRQVET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IRQVET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct. 2020 at 6:55pm
Are you open to all flatties for just MV's? I've never mingled with the MVPA folks before. Also, I looked and didn't see where in FLorida they are out of. Tampa Bay area?
Dean
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran
49' CJ2A w/ GPA Engine #8924
67 CJ5 (Sold)
42rocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct. 2020 at 11:05pm
Check out their website. I was just a vender at their Mt Dora get together. They seem like a nice group. I'm planning on signing up for 2021

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker

From their website
Our Club covers the entire State of Florida. It is divided into 7 Regions, each with a coordinator. We currently have over 200 active members with nearly as many vehicles. Some members own more than one Military Vehicle. Our calendar lists over 100 events for our members to participate in each year. 

LuzonRed47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuzonRed47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov. 2020 at 2:14pm
Thanks for sharing -- great to see quite a few rare vehicles. Love the GPA, White Scout Car and the military Unimog. Gotta love that 155-mm Long Tom with tractor! I wonder about folks who willingly dress up as Waffen SS, however.
CJ2A #140275 "Ziggie" (purchased new by my dad in 1947)
ACM #124334
CJ3A windshield, Warn Overdrive
1953 Strick M100 trailer
Serial #18253
42rocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov. 2020 at 11:46pm
Sometimes folks are requested to do both sides. And also different strokes for different folks. 

Should note the firing of that 155 did not make a lot of folks in the Mt Dora area happy. Therefore the move to Green Cove. One of the reasons I understand. 

All in all I had a good time and know several other folks that did also.

Going to send in my app and dues for a membership for 2021 and also venders fees for their Feb event.

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker
Owner of "The Swiss Miss"
 Post Reply Post Reply