Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Suggestions and Comments for the forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum links at the bottom of the thread???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwloop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum links at the bottom of the thread???
    Posted: 14 May 2009 at 8:20pm
I was wondering if there is an option to put a link back to the forum at the bottom of the pages? I.E like at the top Forum Home > CJ2A Discussion Area > Tech Questions and Answers

I am being selfish here, I read to the bottom of a thread then hit the forum link to get back, and I do this on the JeepForum as well...

Just a thought...Wink

Thanks,
Dave
80 CJ7 401
76 CJ5 360
46 CJ2A #45208
All works in progress, or regress depending on your view...
westforkboyd View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westforkboyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 3:39pm
There is a forum jump on the bottom of each thread. You have to choose which forum to return to the top. Not the best but....... I've thought it could be made more user friendly also but since I'm not that pressed for time I just slog through the various posts that interest me manually.

WFB
'48 CJ-2A #184135 Lefty
'49 CJ-2A #219719 Mule
'39 Ford 9N
'55 Oliver Super 55 Ollybelle
 Post Reply Post Reply