Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Michigan Flat Fender clubs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michigan Flat Fender clubs
    Posted: 06 June 2020 at 4:59pm
Welcome!  IFFC folks are the best!
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
cheesejeeper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheesejeeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2020 at 4:40pm
Hey Guys, please add me to the list of names for membership in the MFFC and IFFC Patrol #??

I'm in the Lansing area, '48 CJ2A mid-restoration.

Cheesejeeper

Terry Grost
tgrost@gmail.com
cheesejeeper
1948 CJ2A #214780
Hank_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hank_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug. 2019 at 4:04pm
Hey guys.  This is Henry.  I just picked up a project MB that has hardly any original parts but should be a fun resto mod project.  I saw some guys headed up to Sno Blind last year and was wondering how it went.  We take a group of guys up to West Branch every February.  I'll post up when we are going as soon as we nail down a date and if anyone would like to join us your welcome to come along.  It is a mix of mostly newer jeeps but it is a great time.  Here is a picture as my MB sits now.  

Thanks,

Hank

Edited by Hank_ - 26 Aug. 2019 at 4:12pm
Hank
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep. 2018 at 4:17pm
I hear that the trails around West Branch are great. My neighbor goes up there every year in the summer. SnoBlind looks cool. 
Ruffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2018 at 1:42pm
Do you guys know of an event called SnoBlind that’s held every February in/around West Branch? This year at least three of us from Ohio will be bringing 3 stockish flattys up. 
Current Jeep Fleet
A few 2a’s
A couple of 3B’s
Couple of FC’s
And a DJ3A
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2018 at 8:03pm
That would be fun. Please message me if you do that and we'll try to make it.
srlbotanical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srlbotanical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2018 at 6:05pm
Several of us on the West side are ready for a ride. 

I'm hoping to set up a meet and greet at Fallasburg park sometime in August.
Steve
1948 CJ2A - The Good Dog
1997 TJ - The Trail Rig
2001 XJ - The kids ride
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 4:05pm
OK, it's the summer of 2018. We could just play it by ear and do a few late afternoon Saturday rides if the weather is good. We have a grass 1 acre lot behind the house for parking, a Frosty Freeze 1/2 mile away and many dirt roads. Sometime this summer they will open this offroad facility next to Mt Holly that might also be an opportunity since it's close. There's also Holly Recreation State park and Groveland Oaks if someone wants to camp. If you camp there, and stop by with a Willys (7515 Old Pond) I will be obligated to buy you an ice cream cone. 
srlbotanical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srlbotanical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov. 2017 at 12:34am
Joe - the summer of 2018 sounds like a reasonable plan to me. We will cruse!

Steve
Steve
1948 CJ2A - The Good Dog
1997 TJ - The Trail Rig
2001 XJ - The kids ride
wadoyado View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadoyado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov. 2017 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by drm101 drm101 wrote:

Maybe in the spring or summer of  2018 we can plan a dirt road ride out of Clarkston and run out to Fenton or Holly or Ortonville. I run the the dirt roads here on nice days in the summer quite often. Check out Rattalee Lake Rd.. That's a favorite of mine. There's some good restaurants too. 
                 I've got a good feeling 2018's going to be a banner year for flatfenders in mi.(I've got high hopes anyhow, got some catching up to do). In the Grand Rapids area there is at least 5 flatfenders on this site all will be celebrating their jeep's 70th birthday in 2018. Clarkston just a hop, skip, and a jump from G.R. so count me in for a get together. The back roads along the Grand River to Grand Haven is one of my favorites rides, also there is little known antique car show at Millenium Park in early June that I'm sure are jeeps would be welcomed. About a 1 1/2 mi. from my house. Joe Wadoyado       drm 101 thought you where talking about Clarksville Mi. A bit farther than a hop, skip, and a jump but the rest of the post still applies. Joe

Edited by wadoyado - 22 Nov. 2017 at 11:30pm
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the jeep you've been driving all your life" (Mickey Mantle paraphrase)
bgirmus View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgirmus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov. 2017 at 12:45pm
Count me in as well!

Brandon
1946 CJ2A 46191
1943 MB 265211
Bill Norris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov. 2017 at 11:40am
I'd be in for that.

Bill
Holy Toledo! Jeep Calendars and the Dispatcher Jeep magazine

http://dispatchermagazine.com
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov. 2017 at 4:51pm
Maybe in the spring or summer of  2018 we can plan a dirt road ride out of Clarkston and run out to Fenton or Holly or Ortonville. I run the the dirt roads here on nice days in the summer quite often. Check out Rattalee Lake Rd.. That's a favorite of mine. There's some good restaurants too. 
Nick_ View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar. 2015 at 2:10am
I'm about 10 minutes from the Michigan border and would attend some of the club events. There's a Hoosierwillys club as well. Bundy Hill would be a great place to do some light offroad (pretty open area, it's used as a gravel pit).
jasonr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar. 2015 at 8:11pm
I will be ready in a month or so if anyone is still interested in a club. 
jeepfreak81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepfreak81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan. 2014 at 4:16pm
I'm around just very busy!
1st Jeep, V8 YJ, A winch and a Foot... Trail Tested

2nd Jeep 1946 CJ2A 6 Cylinders - Time Tested and wheeled

2008 Hummer H3

1929 Model A Standard Coupe

1966 M416
chassis23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chassis23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan. 2014 at 3:38am
That would be a great first ride!  I put my CJ on the back burner while I rebuild this 50 pickup.  I hope to have that on the road in the summer...
Keith
SUCKYJUNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUCKYJUNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan. 2014 at 9:24pm

I am still here and there collecting parts. Dually hub setup and a fiberglass CJ3b tub are some of my latest pieces.

currently looking for a Jeep Comanche for my daughters 1st vehicle.

Joe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>