Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

International Flat Fender Club

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr. 2012 at 2:27pm
Ill set you up.  Also check out the web site www.internationalflatfenderclub.com adn find us on facebook.  Also what is the postal code for New England or Mass
My Jeep won a war, Your Honda mowed my yard!
bkwudz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkwudz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr. 2012 at 2:53pm
U could use 01821
jeepjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr. 2012 at 5:54am
oops sorry not looking for a Zip code but the 2 letter state postal code i.e. NE=Nebraska.

Also I have now created a Facebook group, it should be more "Chat" frendly.  Any other ideas?
bkwudz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkwudz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr. 2012 at 2:29pm

MA   Massachusetts

jeepjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr. 2012 at 5:00pm
I think that I figured it out!!!!!Big smile  If each of the local patrols can go to facebook and make a page or a group, I can then make a link from the website to the facebook area. 
people can then request access to your local patrol, ask questions, plan trips and do the whole local club thing.  It is free to set up the areas.  If you go to the website under current patrols you can see how it works with the MiFFC or IFFC links.  Also you can do a seacrh on Facebook for me at Internationalflatfenderclub and look at the page and the group and decide which one you like best.
Please PM me your links so we can grow this thing!!!
Thanks
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr. 2012 at 5:08pm
Sweet.  great idea.  job well done!  thanks, Lew 

Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:13am
Anyone heard from Scott, the IFFC webmaster?  I am getting worried that he might be out having fun with his jeep instead of doing IT stuff!
Lew
Lew Ladwig
hillbilly21 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:05am
I AM STILL WAITING !!! ConfusedConfusedConfused
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org
hillbillystoys.phanfare.co
jeepjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by hillbilly21 hillbilly21 wrote:

I AM STILL WAITING !!! ConfusedConfusedConfused

OK, I give up?!?! What are you still waiting on?  I just went back through all the posts and didnt see one from you.

Im still arround, working my tail off.  My DD had some suspension issues that required an extensive repair.  Im hoping to get back to the 2a today...but thats if I get my chores done.  I plan on updating the IFFC site tonight.  Sorry.
hillbilly21 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:53pm
jeepjunky  :: pm-ed ya 
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org
hillbillystoys.phanfare.co
jeepjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:55pm
Ok I have just updated the IFFC site.  But I need YOUR help.  If you are listed as president, or am active member of the patrol, I need contact information.  This can be done with a FREE facebook group, or facebook page, or a FREE patrol email address.  If you need help with setting one of these up please PM me and Ill help get you going. 
Also Im noticed that Im getting duplicate request for the same states, but from diffrent people (or regions).  Again I need contact info as to not have duplicate patrols going.
Thanks
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 3:46pm
Ah, good, I was hoping all was well.  Yes, Patrols, please contact Scott and get your info to him.  He will have questions for you in setting your patrol up. 
I am thinking for now, please do an open post here on the 2a page to be sure those in your area know what your doing so we don't duplicate.  If you have alread made contact with me or sent a note to Scott but with no response, please repost here just to be sure.  Life is crazy for both of us so we don't want to miss anyone.

Thanks a ton for doing all the computer work for this Scott!  But make sure you get that jeep going as we want you on the next CFFC trail ride!
Lew

Lew Ladwig
JeepMKD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepMKD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:15am
How's the logo coming? Is there an established international logo, we want to print and put stickers on our Jeeps over here. Semester has finished so there will be new rides and photos of course :)
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2012 at 3:15am
Nice logo from Roberto:
Profile Picture
We hope to have stickers soon and T shirts, sweat shirts etc.
We need to sell them to pay Roberto for his art.
I have been slow on this since I have been out of town for work.
Lew
Lew Ladwig
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:35pm
IFFC gang,
The new stickers are a go!
Check out the for sale section of the IFFC site:
Once we have enough orders to justify the purchase we will get these going.  We plan on the same for T shirts too!
As soon as Roberto is paid up, we will use the funds to improve the web site.
Thanks,
Lew
Lew Ladwig
shakyshot View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakyshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2012 at 2:50am
Just got a look at this!  Great work Roberto!  I will definitely be ordering some stickers and I really want a shirt or two as well.

Great stuff.
1947 CJ-2A #103586 "Les"
1947 Bantam T3C Hiawatha "Moore"

Hayes Family CJ-2A
Montana Rocky Mt. Flat Fender Club
Outback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 4:51am
Hi guys, what have you got going for IFFC patrols up here in Canada?
All I've managed to find on your site is two contacts for a single patrol that covers the whole country in collaboration with a secondary club (Antique Willys Assn). Has there been any thought given to individual Provincial Patrols as per your State Patrols?
Dunc

46 CJ2A # 16021 (Oakley)
05 TJ Rubicon (Prairie Prowler)
M101CDN trailer
Westman Jeep Assn & FFCMB
Manitoba Canada
jeepjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 2:10pm
More patrols are always welcome.  What we would LIKE from you would be a contact email or facebook page, both can be done for free.  By creating a contact, others can get in touch with you to help your chapter grow.  Also we can create links from our site to yours.  Then just keep the rest of us on what your patrol is up too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>