Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Auction Listings / Classified Ads/ Jeeps for Sale Sightings!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good-looking Early 2A on eBay - CJ-2A 33037

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trader_reed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:26pm
OK maybe I just read everything wrong, wouldn't be the first time.
Maker of the Reedkini
lurch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lurch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:52pm
Sorry to go off on a tangent and create confusion - re: the jeep I sold to lockdownes.  Pretty funny in a way actually.

I hope one of my jeeps someday look as good as the one that this post was originally about.
old iron
samcj2a View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samcj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by lurch lurch wrote:

Sorry to go off on a tangent and create confusion - re: the jeep I sold to lockdownes.  Pretty funny in a way actually.

I hope one of my jeeps someday look as good as the one that this post was originally about.
It was a bit of a chuckle - we certainly have a way - almost all of us, myself included - of getting off the original topic of a thread!
Sam

1946 CJ2A   15292 ACM    6678

1947 CJ2A 122031 ACM 111989

Are Glass Bowl Fuel Pumps OE?
RDF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RDF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2012 at 7:22pm
Hi
By chance , I fall on this topic , and see S/N 33037 !!!!!!
Yes I'm the guy who bought it on Ebay and I confirm , It's a very nice and full original jeep .
Three month later , 7500 miles and the jeep was at home !
Lackeview , Seattle , Miami ,Anvers ( Belgium ) ,and to my home . It's simple !
Now ,it's under a frame up restoration , a very interesting restoration because everything is original , except the choke and throttle cable ! The body had never be put down .
Soon I 'll give all its serial numbers .
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o486/rdf3/KGrHqEOKpYE25EQko4kBN3Im57eSg_3.jpg
This forum is very useful , because cj2a are rather rare here , we feel a little  " alone " with a cj2a .
But by chance , it  will discuss jeep storys with others MB , M 201 , Dodge , GMC ... LOL 
Richard  Wink

Rj
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12