Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IFFC/SCFFC New Patrol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IFFC/SCFFC New Patrol
    Posted: 09 Feb. 2012 at 2:54am
I have started a new patrol of the IFFC in South Carolina, USA. I am based right outside of Charleston. I am very excited about starting this patrol. I know that there are a bunch of Flat Fender Fans out there in the Great State of South Carolina that would like to be a part of this. As President of this new Patrol. I am searching for members for this new Patrol. I can be contacted through the 2a pages in a private message, or My email is Schillercontracting@comcast.net We can build this patrol up like we build our Jeeps. I am still in the stage of I have a bunch of restored parts and I am constantly working to complete my Grandfathers 46 CJ2A. I am very much looking forward to heading up this Patrol. We can do all sorts of things here in Charleston. I want to let my brother Patrol (Aljeepin) in VA that Im proud to be his affilate! (Looking Forward to the stickers!). I have some ideas for our first inagural meeting, But I need some members first! Alright Ya'll sign onThumbs Up

Edited by Haines Garage - 27 Feb. 2012 at 1:46am
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb. 2012 at 3:53am
There has got to be some fellas interested in being in a South Carolina Chapter of the IFFA. I have got no responses. Maybe its because I have been slack on designing the LogoEmbarrassed
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb. 2012 at 4:18am
I would hang some fliers with tear off contact info at the auto parts stores and such.
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
NCtoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCtoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb. 2012 at 2:52am
Is there an NC chapter? I'm near Charlotte, but can throw a rock from my backyard and have it land in SC.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb. 2012 at 4:09am
Hello,
I have friends in Charlotte that own a home on the Isle of Palms. Im trying to get some guys up to meet, maybe a few times a year for rallys, swap meets, drives, parades etc. I don't know if there is a North Carolina Chapter. If there is not, you could always start one. Contact Lew Ludwig in a private message. You are the first to reply to my post, so you are most welcome. Maybe we could do a Carolina Joint Chapter. That would be great! Contact me on the Email.
Thank You,
Scott SchillerThumbs Up
MarkB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb. 2012 at 4:18am
I like the joint chapter idea. I love Charleston but our nc mountains are awesome too?
NCtoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCtoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb. 2012 at 3:10pm
Maybe a joint chapter would be good if you can't get enough guys for an SC chapter. MarkB, do you live in the NC mountains? I love it up there too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb. 2012 at 3:17am
I am very fimiliar with the Asheville area (Brevard is very nice) Lived there for a while 10 years ago. Ran the Blue Ridge Parkway many times. I think one of you NC fellas ought to start a patrol. We could maybe do a meet or a rally someday in the middle. I love the way the mountains meet the beach in our states within 4 hours drive time. Pretty amazing. All4jpn is the VA President. I think Im on his patrol list as well. Maybe next year with some planning we could all get together for a big whoo ha. May take a little doing, but us Jepp Guys got to stick togetherThumbs Up
all4jpn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb. 2012 at 10:42am
come up to the old dominion in april...hillbilly (from nc) is coming
46 cj/06 lj/ and mb/2a/38 hybrid project
jman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb. 2012 at 10:55am
Looky here!I live in S.C. I would be interested in joining a local IFFA. Beware I have a addiction called work. I am infected with a flat fender virus. I have had one for three or four year and just got around to pulling it out of the woods, now I want another one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar. 2012 at 12:19am
Jman Your in just send me your email. I am going to compile a list to keep in touch and organize some sort of event in the near future. Dont you have the low number column shift? To my NC brothers do the same. We can get this show on the road!Thumbs Up
MarkB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar. 2012 at 2:16am
I kinda live in two places....Lenoir up by Blowing Rock and Charlotte. But, I mountain bike a lot around Pisgah, Brevard.
MarkB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar. 2012 at 2:21am
Originally posted by Haines Garage Haines Garage wrote:

We could maybe do a meet or a rally someday in the middle. I love the way the mountains meet the beach in our states within 4 hours drive time. Pretty amazing.

Ya, that is really awesome. I really love the Carolina's!
Brachus12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brachus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar. 2012 at 2:02pm
Just found this post! I'm up in the Greenville/Spartanburg area and would be interested!

Bugger is still in pieces at the moment, so he's not up for much travel or cruising yet.
47 CJ2A #101361 "Bugger"
42 GPW 75248
SPEN Trailer
62 M170 13758

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/brachus/Willys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar. 2012 at 2:42am
Originally posted by Brachus12 Brachus12 wrote:

Just found this post! I'm up in the Greenville/Spartanburg area and would be interested!

Bugger is still in pieces at the moment, so he's not up for much travel or cruising yet.
Glad to meet you! I lived in Greer for two years. I am very familiar with that area! Love Clocks!! Everyone whom would like to be in the SC Patrol, just email me and its done. You are charter members. I am going to create a members list, and do a monthly mailing. We can all get together someday in the near future, and Jeep it up! Email is Schillercontracting@comcast.net By the way, mines in pieces too. All you have to do is love flat fenders!! Still thinking about the logo!!
Best wishes,
Scott SchillerThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply