Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

South Carolina Flat Fender Club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: South Carolina Flat Fender Club
    Posted: 10 Nov. 2012 at 4:12am
Just to update, time is running out for charter membership. Check the 2a pages for the meet in Charleston in the spring. No dues, its free! Just send me your email to join! The meet in April is going to be Huge! Don't miss it!Thumbs Up Remember you don't have to own a Flat Fender to join. Just a love for the old Jeeps!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2012 at 7:24pm
Hello Kenny,
Nice Jeep! I live in Charleston. Basically with the SCFFC, just tell me you want in and you are. No dues or anything like that.  Send me an Email at my listed address. We are a newer patrol of the IFFC International Flat Fender Club. About 10 members this far.  Ist real Southern Jeep Meet is coming up on Oct the 27th. Check out the details and the sign up sheet on the events part of these pages. Listed as NCFFC 1st anual Southern Jeep Meet. In the Blue Ridge Mts, NC. Also check out the Congressman Scott Salutes the WW2 Vets post in General Discussion. Some of those Guys and thier GPWs are SCFFC members.
Would be glad to have you on the team.
Best Wishes,
Scott Schiller/Haines Garage
jkhac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkhac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2012 at 3:30pm
How bout a little info -- Meetings?  ect.  I live in Bamberg SC and am member of MVPA -- just got back from Huntsville National Convention -- they had some great vehicles there.  Pictures on my web site picture page (but warning - haven't edited albums ) so have to go to bottom to see Huntsville Pictures.
kenny hughes
you tube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/jkh9028/videos
jeepjunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:30pm
Outstanding! glad to see you growing membership.  you can contact me or Lew if you need any help.  Also dont forget that we have to Patrols that have made up decals, and offered to help other FFC's to get theirs made up.  If you havnt already done so, dont forget to get your Face book page or group or a club email set up.
Happy Jeeping 
My Jeep won a war, Your Honda mowed my yard!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:37am
For anyone interested, My Name is Scott Schiller. Known on the 2A pages as Haines Garage. I started a patrol of the IFFC in South Carolina a little less than a year ago. If your are interested in joining, please Email me at Southcarolinaflatfenderclub@comcast.net In the first year of our existance, any new member will be known as a Charter Member. I know there are plenty of you out there. No dues or membership fees. You don't even have to own one, just have an interest (Love) for them.
I have lived in the Upstate in the Greenville area, and now reside in Mt. Pleasant, right outside Charleston. You can read my Jeep story on the pages.  In our Beautiful state we can do the mountains to the beach. I keep in contact with the NC President of the NCFFC as well as The Virginia, VAFFC President. Events are possible throughout the Southeast. Looking forward to meeting Ya'll (All of you)LOL
Sincerely
Scott Schiller/Haines Garage
SCFFC Patrol PresidentThumbs Up

Edited by Haines Garage - 26 Dec. 2012 at 9:15pm
 Post Reply Post Reply