Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NW Arkansas, SW MO., NE OK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MooCow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooCow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NW Arkansas, SW MO., NE OK
    Posted: 13 Apr. 2018 at 3:05am
I have my jeep in Neosho and Cassville a lot in the summer, would be interested in doing something some time.
1949 CJ3A
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2018 at 3:42am
We are trying to get together for a trail ride this Spring at Rush Springs Ranch. It looks to be over an hour from you. Look for post in "Shows & Get together's"
1942gpw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1942gpw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2018 at 2:24am
Hey guys i have a restored cj2a here in Mt.Vernon, MO.  Like to get involed in some local stuff. I have no trailer or truck to haul.

Matt R
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct. 2017 at 5:39pm
hey guys....there is a group (including ryan 289) that is meeting around noon Saturday this weekend at the Rush Springs Ranch south of Joplin.  Looks like the weather should be good, and from what I've seen, looks like there is plenty of room to explore.  Hope some of ya'll can make it!

She can dance a cajun rhythm....jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive...("Sugar Magnolia")

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
John Dilsaver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Dilsaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep. 2017 at 11:02pm
Hi All. 

I'm near Sparta, MO.  Swmoboy and I spent this morning looking over my jeep projects, and taking a first look at some forest land that I have that the two of us want to use for trail running and 4 wheeling. 

My forest land is in the east end of Christian Co, MO.  I have a few miles of old logging roads with some hills that I haven't had nerve enough to drive down or up. Yet.  But I'm a beginner and my rigs aren't really ready either.  No plans to ever open this to the public in any way. But some informal stuff with area flat fender enthusiasts sounds possible.
47 CJ2A 86772
49 cj3a 31865
45 gpw   
Batjac65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Batjac65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep. 2017 at 4:17pm
Hey there - I'm in Little Rock and I've met up with a group of guys that are part of a military vehicle preservation group. They get together quite a bit and go on several trail rides each year, usually in NW or North central AR. We got together about a month ago just to have lunch in Jasper. We've started talking about a ride in late Oct/early Nov around either Oark or maybe Jasper area. I'll let you know if something solid gets set.

Terry
1946 CJ2A #75375
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep. 2017 at 12:39am
If we go in Oct, I'm available on 21st or 28. I would just be driving down on a Saturday & returning home that night.
Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep. 2017 at 10:54pm
I am interested in this this if we can get together on a date.  I called the ranch to check on roll bar and seat belt rules.  We will not have a problem as long as we sign a waiver.
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep. 2017 at 3:07pm
my apologies.   I did not mean to imply that you would not develop and plan you trip here.  Just that if you post on the fb page you will gather more folks.  I know the are several patrols your way.  It would be cool to get those folks to join in with you.
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep. 2017 at 12:01pm
Hi J.W.

Please post here on the 2A page. 
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep. 2017 at 3:31am
Just post your plans on the IFFC fb page in the Calendar and send a request to all your fb jeep friends.  The calendar allows them to say yes, no, maybe.  You can post all kinds of details, maps and pictures.
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep. 2017 at 12:55am
I'm thinking about going to Rush Springs Ranch. Maybe in Oct. Its kind of by Joplin. I don't know anything about it. Anyone that wants to go is welcome.
swmoboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swmoboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep. 2017 at 12:00am
Did this group ever get off the ground?  There are a few of us in SW Missouri that are interested in getting something going.  At least there is talk of it but it hasn't gotten past that.  
1947 CJ2a #155307
Wily-46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wily-46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar. 2016 at 6:51pm
I live near Cassville MO, and have a 46 2a almost ready for trails if you all decide to have a get together,
cherlymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherlymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2015 at 12:27pm
I am planning to retire in Mansfield, Mo.  We have the Laura Ingalls Wilder RV Park There.  I have a 53 CJ3B almost finished.  I'm interested if anyone gets something going
Terry
Curty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug. 2014 at 2:18am
His first name is Lonnie......so it's Lonnie Turner of Ozark.....Curt
Curty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2014 at 4:44am
Yes, his name is Turner...can't remember his first name...
Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug. 2014 at 3:51am
I bought my jeep from a guy in Van Buren.  He was restoring a CJ3b.  Had a the complete running gear and chassis done when I bought the 2a.  Ill try to find my bill of sale that has his name on it.

Does the guy in Ozark keep some of his jeeps in a hanger just off the interstate?  Ive met him as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>