Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Southern States Presidents Needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2013 at 3:54am

I'm not looking for a position. Was just trying to get what it was all about.

Thanks for the info.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2013 at 3:20am
Longhunter?  haven't seen him around in a while. Maybe you could contact him and ask if he still wants the position. I used to read his post. Still out there brother?
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2013 at 3:15am

Yes, thanks for the explaination....nothing wrong.

Seems to be an AL president according to that website.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2013 at 3:09am
Did I say something wrong ? You asked, I explained....
Patrol in your State or not...If not, I nominate YOU! Do you accept said nomination?
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2013 at 3:01am
Uh, thanks. Stern Smile

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2013 at 2:54am
The benefit is, you get to be an official part of the Club. You get to say, I am down with these old Willys Jeeps, I understand what you do, and why you do it. You get to tell the whole WORLD, I am a Willys, Jeep owner (Believe me they watch) ...You get to plan events and get togethers with others whom have the same love for these old Jeeps as you. What could be more pure and simple than that? Roc you would make one Hell of a patrol President, is there one in your state?
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2013 at 2:23am
Please educate....how does being a 'member' benefit versus being a 'non member'?

Just curious.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2013 at 1:25am
Fellow Flat Fender Owners,
As many of you know, I am the President of the South Carolina Flat Fender Club.(SCFFC) It is a patrol of the International Flat Fender Club, started by the now famous Lew Ladwig. (IFFC, COFFC). A lot of attention has been on the upcoming meet in Charleston, SC on April the 13th, 2013. I notice that some of the Southern States are not represented. Currently, WVA, GA,FL, LA, and DOC are available. It is time to step up. There all no Fees involved, all you have to do is Love the old Flat Fender Jeeps. You will be amazed at the connections, and more importantly, the FRIENDS, you will make. Call it the Jeep Band Of Brothers. I would encourage all of you out there to either start a patrol in your state, or join one that exists. I will help in anyway that I can. Believe me when I say...It is more fun than you ever had.
So.....Question is who is going to answer the callThumbs Up 

Links to sign on are below:

If you want to start a Patrol, Do it at:

I look forward to meeting Y'all in the futureThumbs Up

Edited by Haines Garage - 14 Feb. 2013 at 2:42am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12