Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Southern States Presidents Needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2013 at 2:38am
Good point Hillbillis. I am looking forward to going back to NC in the fall, and PA in the Summer. That's what I love best about being a Patrol President. Putting together the meets. It is fun to do and when you see all the Flatties Roll in. Big smileBig smileBig smile.

Georgia, I know you are out there.........
hillbilly21 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2013 at 2:45am
  GOTTA BE GUYS THAT HAVE INTEREST IN A GATHERING FUTHER DOWN SOUTH..ShockedShocked  GA. FL. ALA. LA. MS.  ??

I WOULD THINK ANYHOW Confused
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org
hillbillystoys.phanfare.co
tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2013 at 3:01am
Originally posted by rocnroll rocnroll wrote:

Originally posted by Lew Ladwig Lew Ladwig wrote:

No rules, No dues.  Just an email address so we can let you know about the next fun event!  Each patrol runs it's own show.  Each member carries as much weight as the next guy. 

Party on guys !!  Hug    I'll give you the rocnroll  StarStarStarStarStar (five star enjoyment factor)

Daaaaaaamn not just anyone gets the 5 Star from the Roc LOL LOL LOL
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2013 at 3:25am
But you know you would if you'd just ever show up for another one. LOL

Meet me in JC we've got some catching up to do.

The Tent is  StarStarStarStarStar even on a rainy weekend! Wink

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2013 at 4:49am
Yes Tony. Come to JC this year. I think the event could use you.
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2013 at 4:51am
FWIW. I like the get together that start on Friday. Helps me justify making a long trip.
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan. 2013 at 2:23am
No GA?.. How about WVA?
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb. 2013 at 2:51am
We Have a GA President, Mr. Comanche County in GA Has stepped up to the plate to start the GAFFC! It has been announced in another thread.
There are still plenty of Southern States not represented. If you are interested in Starting a Patrol, Let me know! PM me or Email me at southcarolinaflatfenderclub@comcast.net
Southern States are not all that is available.
There are missing Patrols in many other states as well, and many other countries.
The IFFC is an INTERNATIONAL CLUB, always looking for those whom love the old flat fenders, and would like to join a band of like minded folks.
Its not hard, no fees, no dues, just have to have a liking for the Flat Fender JeepThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12