Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fall Color Tours 2014! - Event Date: 22 Sep. 2014 - 27 Sep. 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robplumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec. 2014 at 11:19pm
I would like to get one.
thanks
rob
1953 cj3a modified
1947 cj2a stock and beautiful
1998 xj lifted
1999 xj stock
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2014 at 2:16am
Here is a Dropbox link to the calendar in pdf format. Some of the pictures are upside down but at least you can see what the calendar will look like. Thanks for looking

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tq6mkj2zf99pal/2015%20Calender.pdf?dl=0

Edited by jpet - 29 Dec. 2014 at 2:20am
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
aboyandhisdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aboyandhisdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2014 at 2:53am
Very nice looking calendar.  Two questions:  Will it have the phases of the moon, and does it have to be necessarily a "Christian" calendar?  No disrespect intended...but the CFT isn't just a Christian jeep tour, is it?  Or maybe just the calendar is?  Are all faiths, or none, welcome at the tour?  Being a newbie on the tour, maybe I don't know all of the details.  Again, I mean no disrespect here.
Tom
1949 CJ3A

64CJ5 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64CJ5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2014 at 4:30am
jpet, thanks for the preview,  looks like a really good calender.

Tom
64CJ5 "Eeyore"
01TJ "Tigger"
52 M38 Severely demilitarized, "Popeye" The Coast Guard Jeep.
14 JK "Jake"
To Trust Government Defys Both History and Reason.

PUBLIC LAND Owner/User
Red Willy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2014 at 12:28pm
Looks good Smile
Glen
49 CJ3A
Joe IA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe IA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2014 at 12:51pm
Arick,

I would like one.

Thanks, Joe
1948 CJ2A "Norm"
1967 M715 "Buttugly"
2014 Ram 3500
2019Jeep Grand Cherokee

Oilleaker1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2014 at 2:15pm
I'll be glad to buy one please! John
Green Disease, Jeeps, Old Iron!
ndrtkr View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndrtkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2014 at 4:33pm
I'll take one..... PM with paypal addy please!
Love the "Christian Crosses"!!    Thanks Dead
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid"- John Wayne
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2014 at 7:40pm
I'll take two. BW
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
Fred Coldwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred Coldwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2014 at 4:39am
Arick:

I'll buy one.  Please send me your PayPal address when its time to pony up. Thank you for making these, and Happy New Year! Smile
Happy Jeep Trails,

Fred Coldwell
Denver, CO
1944 CJ2-09 - X-33
1945 CJ2-26 - X-50

Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2014 at 5:35am
If it's not too late, I sure would like one too.
sonoblast77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonoblast77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2014 at 10:45pm
I'll take two, if I didn't miss the bus. Pm sent. Thanks Wade.
Fred Coldwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred Coldwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec. 2014 at 1:27am
Hi Arick:

Put me down for a second and a third calendar; I have nephews to bring over to the bright side.   I'll buy THREE calendars total.  Thanks!

Edited by Fred Coldwell - 31 Dec. 2014 at 3:06pm
Happy Jeep Trails,

Fred Coldwell
Denver, CO
1944 CJ2-09 - X-33
1945 CJ2-26 - X-50

JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2015 at 1:49pm

I would also like one,   if not too late.
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan. 2015 at 2:51pm
Way to go Fred!  Get 'em over to the good side!

Calenders are finished and I will start shipping today if all goes as planned.  I need addresses for all those that have asked for a calender,  up to this point...I've got everyone taken care of.  If you can PM me your address, (some of you already have) with your first and last name, it will be in the mail very soon.

All I need from ya'll is a paypal or the "checks in the mail" acknowledgement.

My PP is:  arickt@juno.com

My addy is:  Arick Sites  624 NW Fair Lane, Lee's Summit MO 64063

I think they look pretty good this year!  Thanks to those who allowed me to use some of their pictures...could have used more though!  I think the drone shots are super cool, with a perspective I haven't seen before with trail rides...I would enjoy seeing more shots when the jeeps are actually on the trails!  I understand that can be problematic for the drone, but would be some cool shots!

As for questions asked during the last week...the calender doesn't have moon phases.  I think one of the early versions (5 or 6 years ago) did, but since I created my own template, I haven't used them.  If its something that is deemed important by the users of the calender I would consider putting it back in.

As for the Christian content, the crosses.  I added those last year as I was becoming more proficient with the graphics stuff I was doing for the calender.  They were intended to denote Sunday's, and to be used as a space keeper.  I like them, so as long as I want to use them, they will stay.

I would enjoy adding "significant dates in JEEP history" to the calender, but I've never done the research to make that happen.

I'm open to most anything that add's to the value of the product...if ya'll want it...I can add it.

Thanks everyone!  Hope to hear from you soon!
She can dance a cajun rhythm....jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive...("Sugar Magnolia")

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan. 2015 at 6:38pm
Tom, Rob, Joe, John, Bruce and Glen...Your calenders are in the mail today.  Everyone else...I still need addresses.   Thanks Guys!
She can dance a cajun rhythm....jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive...("Sugar Magnolia")

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan. 2015 at 7:17pm

Paypal sent  . .  I hope I can attend some day.    If that lucky day comes,  maybe I can take some calendar worthy photos! . .   I like the crosses :)  

Thanks for doing this,  can't wait to hang in my office with all the other Jeep stuff.

-Ron
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan. 2015 at 4:51pm
Wow!  Lots of calendar activity happening over the holidays!  And I almost missed it due to travels. 

Arick, I'd like to get a pair of calendars if they are still available.  Paypal is on it's way.

THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT SERVICE TO OUR JEEP COMMUNITY!!!

Mike
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425>