Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Tech Questions and Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Phoenix area Body Shop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phoenix area Body Shop
    Posted: 19 Jan. 2007 at 6:31pm
I'm running out of time on my CJ project and realize that I'm going to have to farm out body work on the tub, a bit of sandblasting on the underside, replacement of flooring, channels, and taillight panels. I have all of the replacement panels and the synthetics are cut for the hat channels, etc.  I  have most everything else completed (both front fenders, windshield, hood, and tailgate) just ready for wet sanding and paint.  At this point I need to finish up the bodywork on the tub and then paint everything plus a bit of incidental welding here and there.  The tub is off the frame.

Need somebody in the Phoenix area,  hopefully near north end of #51 @ 32nd & Shea, that probably does tig and plasma, preferably non-commercial and appreciates the concept of working WITHOUT fillers!

Suggestions encouraged!

Bluax

Edited by Bluax - 19 Jan. 2007 at 6:33pm
Mountains ta climb, roads ta drive an' rivers ta paddle .... now 'Ride Bambino, Ride!'
 Post Reply Post Reply