Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Tech Questions and Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grill Welt pliers tool program.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr. 2017 at 1:14am
I am done with the pair i have. Who os next?
1952 m38
pjensen641 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjensen641 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by BillF BillF wrote:

I am done with the pair i have. Who os next?

I am currently painting my grill.  It may take a week or more to get better weather to finish it up (too much humidity).  However, i will be needing a set of pliers as soon as its done.  If no one else plans to need a set in the next week or so, I'd like to get a set.

I assume the protocol is to forward them to the next user in a flat rate box?  Should I send some money through Paypal to cover shipping to me or just cover the shipping to the next person?

BillF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 11:04pm
Pm me and i will get you a shipping price then you can just paypal me.
1952 m38
Teleboy444 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teleboy444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2017 at 1:53am
Hey there friends, I'm hoping to partake in the program! My 48 2A is coming along nicely. Planning to start a projects thread of my restoration even though I'm several years into it! I have lots of photos when I do.

If there's a tool available I'll send the current user shipping costs when you're done. PM me, and thank you!

Brad, Exeter, NH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjensen641 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 3:29pm
I currently have a set.  I expect to be done with them sometime around the 20th of June.  Unfortunately, immediately after I received them, I had to leave the country on business for 2 weeks.  If that works with your timeline, send me a PM with your info.  I will provide my paypal then.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teleboy444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 10:54am
Thanks! PM sent!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjensen641 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2017 at 6:31pm
The set that I had from BillF are on their way to Teleboy444 now. 
Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2017 at 4:23pm
My set is available.  PM me if you need them!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teleboy444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2017 at 2:31am
Hello all, I've completed my grill/welt union. PM me if you want to be the next lucky recipient of the grill welt pliers tool program! 

CharlieP-CJ2A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieP-CJ2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2017 at 6:07am
I have a pair of grill welt pliers too that I am happy to put into the use pool.  I have completed my use with them and would be happy to send them to someone else in need.
horsefeathers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsefeathers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 3:31pm
Still gonna be a while before I'll need them, so don't hesitate to send them to someone that needs them.
Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep. 2017 at 3:47am
I will bring my pair of pliers to the Fall Reunion this weekend if anyone there wants them.
rodfrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodfrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep. 2017 at 4:09pm
My CJ2A is home from the painter so I am ready to install the grill welting.  Is the pliers "program" still going? I would be happy to pay shipping cost.
Rodney Frey
48 CJ2A
Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep. 2017 at 2:36am
pm sent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teleboy444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep. 2017 at 12:37pm
The set I have is still available. Cheers!
rodfrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodfrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct. 2017 at 10:06pm
Thanks to Ryan_289 the grill welt pliers arrived about one week ago.  This morning I riveted the grill welting in place and am now ready to forward the pliers to the next user.  Who needs it?  Respond either to the forum or send a private message.
Rodney Frey
48 CJ2A
rodfrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodfrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct. 2017 at 2:12pm
I returned the grill welt pliers to Ryan.  If you are interested in using it, contact him or post to the forum.
Rodney Frey
48 CJ2A
wadoyado View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wadoyado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov. 2017 at 3:11pm
I could use the welt pliers, not sure how it works. Any available? Joe Wadoyado
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the jeep you've been driving all your life" (Mickey Mantle paraphrase)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>