Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Northern Colorado Mountain Run July 19-23, 2017
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Colorado Mountain Run July 19-23, 2017 - Event Date: 19 July 2017 - 23 July 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2017 at 5:27pm
 It's been driving me crazy. I can't stand it any longer. I had to force myself to wait until after the first of the year, I didn't even open up my new Holy Toledo calendar until yesterday. But now I'm going to open the ball, announce the dates, and start the thread.
  For those who haven't attended this run before, to start out, check the first post in last year's thread:
  http://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/northern-colorado-mountain-run-2016_topic36782.html?KW=Northern+Colorado+Run 
  That'll give you a pretty good idea of what it's like, just don't confuse the dates. This year, we will run from July 19 thru the 23rd. There'll be lots more info in the coming days on this thread.
  We've got our eye on a new campsite this year, it's a little farther West and will allow us access to some new trails that were a bit far away before, as well as some of the old favorites. I think it will be a good site with plenty of room for all of us, and easy access for motor-homes and such. It is more primitive than the old site (no latrine Nuke), and it will be even farther from water, groceries, and gas than before, so be sure to bring everything you will need.
  As in the past, the official start date is Wednesday, but I'll be there before that, and if anyone wants to get an early start, that's fine with me.
  Questions? I hope so! Ask away! Let's get this thread started, and get ready for the 2017 Northern Colorado Mountain Run!

BOOGITY!!BOOGITY!!BOOGITY!! LET'S GO JEEPIN', FOLKS!!!!      We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep                                                   BW

Edited by Bruce W - 04 Jan. 2017 at 2:29am
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415