Forum Home Forum Home > Bantam Trailer - Discussion - For Sale - Wanted > Bantam Trailer - Tech Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wiring harness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickeykelley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 5:29am
Mike, 

I appreciate your feedback.  I did see your other posts.  It was the basis for coming up with my list of questions.  I can see that if I can't get real answers direct from them, I'll end up doing it myself.  I definately will need 3 wires and really prefer the ground as the hitch ball can be spotty, which is why they eventually standardized on 4 wire for trailers. Of course there are more wires for modern stuff. So I need to know if 3 wire changes the price, etc.  I guess bottom line is I'm sick and tired of companies that want your money but don't want to talk to you.  If I can't talk to someone via phone or email response, then the hell with them.  I want to know exactly what I'm getting, etc and if I can't then I don't need to give them my money. 
42 GPW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42 GPW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 1:19pm
I can tell you that a 3 wire harness should cost you more than the 2 wire also adding another tail light is going to up the cost as well Anyway Good Luck with your quest Mike
42 GPW 81835 USA 20186310
1946 Bantam T3-C 10599 (Sold)
1991 M101A2
MVPA Member
NICMVPA Member
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12