Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Jeep Photos and Stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newb from Colorado

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
cpt logger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpt logger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newb from Colorado
    Posted: 16 Feb. 2018 at 8:41pm
Bear Cub, Welcome aboard!

I look forward to seeing you around here.

Cpt Logger.
Bear Cub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear Cub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb. 2018 at 5:41pm
Greg- I also live in the redlands (ridges) and last summer acquired my grandfathers 48 Cj2a. been driving it around a bit and working to get it ready for EJS this year. 
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep. 2017 at 1:23pm
Hey Greg, welcome to the 2Apage!  I'd like to invite you to bring your 2A and join us for the Fall Color Tours.  I realize that next week may be too short a notice, but perhaps next year.  You obviously have some excellent mechanical skills and I think many of our group would like to meet you and see what you've done.  So check out the events forum and I hope we'll see you here soon.
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep. 2017 at 5:38am
Hi Greg!

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
Greg@RME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg@RME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep. 2017 at 2:57am
Originally posted by cpt logger cpt logger wrote:

Welcome aboard!

I look forward to seeing your projects.

Again, welcome to this forum,  Cpt Logger.

Thank you! Are you in GJ? I live on the Redlands... I've seen someone driving a very clean CJ2A around town, would that be you?
RME4x4.com - 4x4 Forum of the Rockies
cpt logger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpt logger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep. 2017 at 1:41am
Welcome aboard!

I look forward to seeing your projects.

Again, welcome to this forum,  Cpt Logger.
Greg@RME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg@RME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep. 2017 at 11:45pm
Hey guys! I'm new here, but have been around the block before. ;) I run a forum that I started in 2000, it's a 4x4 community for the Rocky Mountain area, RME4x4.com.

Stan aka smfulle is a member on RME and he's been encouraging me to join the CJ2Apage.com and share my recent projects. My background is in rockcrawling, so I'm not a factory original, numbers-matching kinda guy... but I do love vintage steel and really enjoy getting an old vehicle back on the road, or off the road in this case!

I have a 2012 Wrangler JKU Rubicon that I've built up and we take all over the place, Rubicon, Moab, Baja, etc. I also have a CJ3A Crawler project that I'm building from the ground, up... it'd getting some pretty big mods; 8" body stretch, MB grill, 2A windshield, Vortec 4.3, 4L60e, Dana 300 and Toyota mini-truck axles. If I have the $$$, I'll run ORI shocks. I'm building my own frame and doing as much as I can myself. I also have a '48 CJ2A that has a Buick OddFire V6 and is more or less stock otherwise. I bought it needing work and have slowly repairing things and getting it back on the road.

I have build threads on RME for both CJ's that I'll share here over time, copy & pasting if you all don't mind.

I have been using this forum for quite some time for early-CJ tech and it's been very helpful! Hopefully I'll be able to participate more in the future & get more involved!

Here's my Crawler project... still a long way to go-

And my '48 CJ2A after some recent work this weekend....

RME4x4.com - 4x4 Forum of the Rockies
 Post Reply Post Reply