Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Colorado Patrol Members Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Casey Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colorado Patrol Members Decals
    Posted: 29 Dec. 2017 at 10:42pm
Attention Colorado Patrol members... I have ordered decals of the artwork Lew Ladwig designed for our patrol.   They are currently being sent to the members on facebook on the Colorado Patrol page.   If you are not on facebook and want a decal,  email me at cdday63@hotmail.com with name and address info and i'll place another order.   If you are not in the Colorado Patrol and want a decal then i refer you to Lew Ladwig for direction and we'll go from there.   

Thanks for your time, 
Casey Day 
Canon City, Colorado 
Oilleaker1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2017 at 11:42pm
You may be missing some of your members. Not all like facebook. Just sayin. Glad you posted this for them. John
Green Disease, Jeeps, Old Iron!
Casey Day View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Casey Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2017 at 11:57pm
Yeah,  I'll try to do more on this page too,  thanks. 
RICKG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RICKG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Oilleaker1 Oilleaker1 wrote:

. Not all like facebook. Just sayin.
UMM Yep!
I never met a mule I didn't like!
MC51986 "OD MULE" DOD 01-52
'50 CJ3A "Bucksnort".
Keep 'em Rollin'
cpt logger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpt logger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 2:49am
What is face book any way? Confused

And while we are at it, what is this "Colorado Patrol" thing? Inquiring minds want to know. Heck, I live in Colorado & I have never heard of it. (Muttering to self)....Must be some eastern slope thing.Smile
Adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 4:33am
Just out of interest, what do they look like?

Can you post one on here?.

Long ago someone asked me to put an NZ Patrol together, it would be the worlds smallest patrol I think....

I guess I could join, I am a member of the Swedish SAAB club and they send me books I can't read
1946 CJ-2A Column Change 14605
1973 Saab 96
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 5:07am
Originally posted by cpt logger cpt logger wrote:

What is face book any way? Confused

And while we are at it, what is this "Colorado Patrol" thing? Inquiring minds want to know. Heck, I live in Colorado & I have never heard of it. (Muttering to self)....Must be some eastern slope thing.Smile

The proper name is the Colorado FlatFender Club. The self-proclaimed founder of the club went on and founded the International Flat Fender Club with local, or regional, "Patrols".   
  If this decal has Colorado FlatFender Club  on it, I'll run it on my jeep, but if it says IFFC Colorado Patrol  or some such, I'll throw it in the trash.   BW
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 1:29pm
Here is a photo of the CFFC patrol patch.  I imagine the decal looks very similar. 

cpt logger, the Colorado Flat Fender Club is just a loose knit group of folks who like to go Jeeping together with old flat fender Jeeps.  No dues.  No organization.  Just like-minded affiliation with other Jeep owners.  Lew Ladwig, BruceW, and I are the primary event organizers in the decade or so that we've been around.  The biggest event is the Fall Color Tour.  Next is the Northern Colorado Run that Bruce hosts.  Lew hosts get togethers at his shop for beer and burgers, and sometimes to work on a Jeep project.  We're always looking for someone to host an event for a day or a weekend where we can go drive our Jeeps in some 'new' country.  

Hey Adrian, when are you going to join us for some high country Jeeping??? 

Anyone who likes to Jeep with old Jeeps in Colorado can be a member of the CFFC.  We've even imported guys like jpet, from Illinois, or SamCJ2A from VA, or any of the dozens of great Jeep friends who have taken the time to ride with us here in the mountains of Colorado to be members. 

Edited by m38mike - 30 Dec. 2017 at 3:19pm
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 2:00pm
Since 2008, this forum has been my connection to the CFFC and my friends in Colorado. It is a public media and you do not have to join anything to browse. This is where I met Lew, Mike, Bruce and the charter members. I'm not sure if I'm a member or not. I'm just a guy who likes to go jeeping with my friends. I guess I've never analysed it any farther than that

Thank you Casey Day for posting here.
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
Casey Day View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Casey Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 5:40pm
No problem.   I can already tell that I am gonna have to place another order.
Casey Day View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Casey Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 5:41pm
it's the same. 
Adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by m38mike m38mike wrote:

Here is a photo of the CFFC patrol patch.  I imagine the decal looks very similar. 

cpt logger, the Colorado Flat Fender Club is just a loose knit group of folks who like to go Jeeping together with old flat fender Jeeps.  No dues.  No organization.  Just like-minded affiliation with other Jeep owners.  Lew Ladwig, BruceW, and I are the primary event organizers in the decade or so that we've been around.  The biggest event is the Fall Color Tour.  Next is the Northern Colorado Run that Bruce hosts.  Lew hosts get togethers at his shop for beer and burgers, and sometimes to work on a Jeep project.  We're always looking for someone to host an event for a day or a weekend where we can go drive our Jeeps in some 'new' country.  

Hey Adrian, when are you going to join us for some high country Jeeping??? 

Anyone who likes to Jeep with old Jeeps in Colorado can be a member of the CFFC.  We've even imported guys like jpet, from Illinois, or SamCJ2A from VA, or any of the dozens of great Jeep friends who have taken the time to ride with us here in the mountains of Colorado to be members. 

1973 Saab 96
Adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 7:03pm
Mike, I'll get there. I will do the FCT one day. The joys of working for yourself means its not just a case of applying for leave.

Happy Jeeping.
1973 Saab 96
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by m38mike m38mike wrote:

I actually like that design. I would be proud to run it on my jeeps. Notice I said "jeepS". I will need more than one. Big smile   BW
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
Casey Day View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Casey Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 10:36pm
send me an email with your info and ill send You what you need. 
cdday63@hotmail.com  Send the number you need in the email.   

Casey Day View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Casey Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2017 at 10:38pm
I asked Don at pixeldecals.com about doing another order.  Doing 20 at a time when we need them. 
Casey Day View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Casey Day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec. 2017 at 7:38pm
Howdy y'all,  Happy New Year.  
So with pixeldecals.com we can now place 25 unit orders for the Colorado Patrol decals.   Don can get 25 of the 4x4 decal on one sheet.   Just order them on the website under the custom decal link and state that its the Colorado Patrol decal you want.   Remember the minimum order is 25.  Quoted originally at $1.50 per decal, I don't really see it changing much if at all.  Thanks.
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2018 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Adrian Adrian wrote:

Mike, I'll get there. I will do the FCT one day. The joys of working for yourself means its not just a case of applying for leave.

Happy Jeeping.

I know you will Adrian, cuz I'll keep guiding tours year after year so you can pick the year you'll join us.  And as an added bonus, I'll donate a CFFC patch AND ...  yes AND...  a Decal to you so you can decorate yourself and your Jeep as you see fit.  Don't let it be said that I'm NOT a generous guy.  Wink
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>