Forum Home Forum Home > Bantam Trailer - Discussion - For Sale - Wanted > Other Trailers Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rubicon Trailer - From Scratch...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmcpmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb. 2018 at 7:03pm
Rockport is about 3 hrs from Austin...we should have the beach house put back together by summer...just sayin' 😉
'48 CJ2A/192948
'15 Wrangler Rubicon

Mark G.
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb. 2018 at 2:01am
Careful what you wish for!   

She don't play when it comes to beaches.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2018 at 3:59pm
Very nice trailer. I'd like to build one like that with a propane fridg and a heater that heats just the floor of the tent, A solar panel, battery, an LED light or two, water tank, and a sink. I like the way you clamped it to the long pc's to keep it straight while welding. I've stored that in the memory bank.
usmcpmi View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmcpmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2018 at 4:58pm
...yes, my current welding table isn't large enough to lay out large projects. We mostly use established camping areas, so we can go as light as possible. Next planned trip is a scuba circuit through Florida this summer. 
'48 CJ2A/192948
'15 Wrangler Rubicon

Mark G.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123