Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barnstormer Days Greenwood IL - whos a come'n? - Event Date: 16 June 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Barnstormer Days Greenwood IL - whos a come'n?
    Posted: 19 Apr. 2018 at 3:49am
who wants to come out? Free show parking. If I can get a Willys count I can arrange that all of the Willys are parked together. Please respond with your intentions to attend. I will be in the vendor section selling my wares (Beekeeping related) however I am happy to set up for our group to be together. This is 2 weeks prior to the Camp n Swap I am working on setting up. Thanks - Pete AKA Mushroom
Beep Beep!
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr. 2018 at 2:53pm
That looks like fun. I'm a definite maybe depending on negotiations... wife's birthday party is that day and it's in the wrong direction. Angry
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 11:40pm
Hey Pete, are you still going to this? I'm still planning on it. Just talking with my brother and he may go with his 1926 Model T too!
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 11:18am
Hello Joe,

I will still be at this event. I will, however, be in the vendor area selling our hive related items like honey. The vendor area and all the action are not very far apart. For anyone who is considering attending this event keep in mind most everything happens in the morning and it starts to fizzle out past 1pm. 

There is a lot of nostalgia there if anyone has a grandparent or senior friend the band plays some pretty neat period music from 20's - 40's. It would make a beautiful family day out. The planes coming and going are pretty cool plus all the old cars. Dust off your favorite rusty but trusty and head out fer some pancakes and fun. 

Peter
Beep Beep!
 Post Reply Post Reply