Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 23rd Annual Fall Willys Jeep Reunion 7-8 Sep 2018
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

23rd Annual Fall Willys Jeep Reunion 7-8 Sep 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willysreunion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 23rd Annual Fall Willys Jeep Reunion 7-8 Sep 2018
    Posted: 23 May 2018 at 1:39am

Announcing the 23rd Annual Fall Willys Jeep Reunion for 2018

Auto World Museum

Fulton, MO

A block of rooms is reserved at the Baymont Inn for the Willy Reunion and only discounted until Aug 23rd so make your reservations soon. 

http://willysreunion.com 

Edited by willysreunion - 23 May 2018 at 1:43am
Art C

Willys Reunion Staff - (Web Administrator)

http://willysreunion.com/
WaylonTheWillys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaylonTheWillys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2018 at 9:00pm
We are definitely going to be there. Can't wait to see the museum again. And wheel potawatomi!
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2018 at 3:24am
That’s gr8 Brian! I will probably wheel it Thursday afternoon too, so if anyone shows up on Thursday and wants to wheel, we can do that.

If anyone has an RV or other and wants to camp, you can do so at the museum for free. (No hookups)
If anyone is camping at the museum, and is willing to do a shift of guard duty, let me know and we will make it worth your trouble.
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2018 at 4:02am
Not sure if camping or hoteling, irregardless I will take a shift.
Fltfndr
1948 CJ2A Restomod "Six Pac"
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
al_minn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_minn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2018 at 2:01am
We will be camping, not sure if we'll be arriving Thursday night or Friday morning but I'd be happy to take a shift or two.
---Al
Doug Timme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug Timme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2018 at 4:05pm
Make sure you press option 3 for the front desk when you call to make your hotel reservation. If you press 1, which is for "reservations" you will get a corporate number where you will go through all of the steps only to have them tell you to call the front desk.

Doug
sandusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 3:16am
Thanks
Bridog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2018 at 10:49pm
Our registration is in the mail and we booked a room at the Baymont. Great hotel rate and the staff was friendly on the phone. We are looking forward to wheelin with some flatties, checking out our first Willy’s Reunion, and hopefully seeing a few FCs. 
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug. 2018 at 5:31pm
Hi All,

Just wanted to shake the trees a little and remind you that registration is due by Aug 24.

I just found out today that Tom Johnson who is the Godfather of the fall reunion will be attending this year!!
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2018 at 5:35pm
I will be there!  Trying to get registered and it appears that the website is having a problem adding some of the options to the cart.

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2018 at 6:19pm
What sort of problems?
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Cj3bmutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cj3bmutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2018 at 6:25pm
Planning on being there sometime Friday morning.   Should have a couple others coming along to do the off road park on Friday also.  
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2018 at 6:29pm
Cool beans! Looking forward to wheeling with you guys again

Time to register everybody!
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Fourtrail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fourtrail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

What sort of problems?

When you go to add to cart the Vehicle Registration Placard and Personal Name Tags it gives you an error of
"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."  Same thing for the Willys Reunion Directory Add to Cart

I will be there Thursday around lunch time or so to wheel that afternoon and Friday in the CJ-6 and Jon is bringing his CJ-3A.

Matt

Edited by Fourtrail - 09 Aug. 2018 at 6:53pm
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2018 at 7:08pm
Cool beans Matt! Glad you and Jon can make it. I'll check out the website.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2018 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

Cool beans Matt! Glad you and Jon can make it. I'll check out the website.

Edit: In the mean time, the website will let you register your vehicles and get banquet tickets. The name tag and placard is mainly so I know who's name to use when I print. If you register, I will assume your name. If your wife registers you, you might contact me so that I can get your name on the vehicle card and lanyard.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug. 2018 at 2:18pm
Hi all,

Just a reminder that the hotel block is lifted on the 23rd. Looks like it will be a good show. 33 cars registered so far.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

sonoblast77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonoblast77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug. 2018 at 3:18pm
Is there a target time for the offroad park meet up?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>