Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Easter Jeep Safari 2019 - Event Date: 13 Apr. 2019 - 21 Apr. 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan. 2019 at 1:09pm
If my schedule were to permit, I'd love to come down there for a few trail rides if anyone would offer up an empty seat.
Brett
BDouglas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDouglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan. 2019 at 1:14pm
I plan to be there the 12th-20th. I’ll try to get signed up for Posion Spider on Thursday. Looking forward to the FFR on Friday. Stan, count me in on Saturday.  I’m going to stay at the Spanish Trail RV park. This is going to be a great time!
Billy
1949 CJ3A
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan. 2019 at 6:09pm
I'll be there sharing a camping spot with Jeff. 
I plan on staying through Big Saturday  and heading out for home on Sunday. Since Jeff will be gone on Saturday, I could use a trail partner for that day. Not sure what trail I'd want to do. Something that the EJS people are not doing. 
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan. 2019 at 4:58pm
Hi all,

Since I’m getting asked through PMs and text messages about EJS, I’ll just start a thread to make things easier.

I’m going to arive there Friday the 12th and leave Friday the 19th right after the FFFR run.   I also plan to sign up for Poison Spider on Thursday since nivrat is gunning on the trail for RR4W.

Trail sign up starts on the 18th of this month for RR4W members and on the 22nd for people who are registered:

https://www.rr4w.com

Give me a shout here on this thread if you are coming.
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456