Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Easter Jeep Safari 2019 - Event Date: 13 Apr. 2019 - 21 Apr. 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Easter Jeep Safari 2019
    Posted: 15 Jan. 2019 at 4:58pm
Hi all,

Since I’m getting asked through PMs and text messages about EJS, I’ll just start a thread to make things easier.

I’m going to arive there Friday the 12th and leave Friday the 19th right after the FFFR run.   I also plan to sign up for Poison Spider on Thursday since nivrat is gunning on the trail for RR4W.

Trail sign up starts on the 18th of this month for RR4W members and on the 22nd for people who are registered:

https://www.rr4w.com

Give me a shout here on this thread if you are coming.
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan. 2019 at 6:09pm
I'll be there sharing a camping spot with Jeff. 
I plan on staying through Big Saturday  and heading out for home on Sunday. Since Jeff will be gone on Saturday, I could use a trail partner for that day. Not sure what trail I'd want to do. Something that the EJS people are not doing. 
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
BDouglas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDouglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan. 2019 at 1:14pm
I plan to be there the 12th-20th. I’ll try to get signed up for Posion Spider on Thursday. Looking forward to the FFR on Friday. Stan, count me in on Saturday.  I’m going to stay at the Spanish Trail RV park. This is going to be a great time!
Billy
1949 CJ3A
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan. 2019 at 1:09pm
If my schedule were to permit, I'd love to come down there for a few trail rides if anyone would offer up an empty seat.
Brett
hotrod59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotrod59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb. 2019 at 3:33pm
I am planning on being there, have a camp spot reserved. Haven't decided what days exactly. Would love to go and do trails before and after the fffr. 
1948 Luzon red CJ2A No name yet
1952 CJ3A "SPUDZ"
BDouglas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDouglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar. 2019 at 12:40am
Do we know what trail the FFFRwill be on?
Billy
1949 CJ3A
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar. 2019 at 2:09am
Not yet.
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar. 2019 at 12:53pm
Anyone have an empty pass seat?
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar. 2019 at 4:41pm
I have an open seat all week and you are certainly welcome to ride along but I’ve been told my passenger seat is not comfortable so you might try to trade up if you can.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar. 2019 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

I have an open seat all week and you are certainly welcome to ride along but I’ve been told my passenger seat is not comfortable so you might try to trade up if you can.

I'd only be coming down for the last Friday run.  I appreciate the offer, cant wait!  I'll be sure to let you know, I have to submit to see if work can give me the day off.
Brett
BUGSY1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUGSY1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr. 2019 at 5:33pm
Hello Guys, I will have my heap back together and would like to ride with you on Friday if you can let me know trail, meeting location, and time. Will be driving out from Grand Junction.
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr. 2019 at 6:24pm
I’m heading out this evening. I’ll arrive Friday morning.   It looks like there is going to be snow west of Denver. Hopefully anyone living in the area can let me know how the conditions are Thursday. If there is a lot of snow, I’ll probably drop down from Limon and take Monarch Pass.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

bretto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr. 2019 at 12:42pm
Still on the fence if Im goingConfused
baja 4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baja 4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr. 2019 at 1:12pm
Headed over tomorrow. Staying at Canyonlands campground by Nivrat, Jeff and Stan if anyone would like to look us up.

Hope you can make it Brett. We'll find a seat.

Bugsy1. Friday's meet up is around 8:00. Leaving around 9:00 to 9:30. Meeting spot is dirt lot across from Denny's by the zip line tours. North end of town. Hope to see you there.

If anyone is interested, Tread Lightly is doing a work day  on Brumley Ridge up in the La Sal's mountain range, only about half an hour from Moab. They are looking for volunteers to help. Meet at Village Market at 8:00. Should be back by 2:00. Lunch is provided. A couple of us are going along. It's a great way to give back to an area we all enjoy. Any questions, hit me up. Thanks.

dluber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dluber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr. 2019 at 6:00pm
Safe travels to all.  I wish I could be there this year.  Looking forward to the stories, photos, and videos.
Dave
BUGSY1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUGSY1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr. 2019 at 7:11pm
Thanks Baja 4! I'll be there. Looking forward to riding with you all! What trail is set up for Friday?
hotrod59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotrod59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr. 2019 at 8:47pm
Safe travels to all headed down. I am headed down Tuesday. Does anyone have any other rides planned outside of the FFFR or the RR4W rides?
1948 Luzon red CJ2A No name yet
1952 CJ3A "SPUDZ"
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr. 2019 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by BUGSY1 BUGSY1 wrote:

Thanks Baja 4! I'll be there. Looking forward to riding with you all! What trail is set up for Friday?

Brennan has not reveled the Friday trail of today (4/11/19).
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>