Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Tech Questions and Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Willys MB Fuel FIlter Bolts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rus Curtis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rus Curtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Willys MB Fuel FIlter Bolts
    Posted: 05 Mar. 2019 at 5:13pm
Not sure how often y'all poke around on g503 but there's a link to "jeepdraw" that lists a lot of downloadable info.

I found an entry on a fuel strainer (would this be your filter?) that has 3/8" -24 x 1"  NF.

I've seen sections in the trailer manuals that list all the parts.  I know nothing about the military jeeps and what's inside those manuals.
Rus Curtis
Alabama
1954 CJ3B
Bantam T3-C
chasendeer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chasendeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar. 2019 at 4:40am
I know they are 3/8" but can't remember length or if NC or NF.
Jay

David Curtis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Curtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar. 2019 at 4:35am
Restoring a 1945 MB ; I need the 2 bolts that attach the AC fuel filter to the firewall. these bolts thread into caged nuts on the inside of the firewall. Does any know of the correct size of these bolts (diameter, length, thread count) or a source where these can be bought ?  Many thanks !!!
dbc
 Post Reply Post Reply