Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Jeep Photos and Stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do I add photos?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Teds Ride View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teds Ride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I add photos?
    Posted: 29 Mar. 2019 at 2:49am
Thank you, did you notice the VW turn signals on the hood instead of wood blocks. They work as well  the turn signals in the grill. I designed the hood scoop because the V6 air cleaner sits just a little high. The oil filter on the chevy V6 is out of the way as compared to the Buick V6. 
TateC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TateC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar. 2019 at 12:40am
I love the paint job on the cowl. Its pretty snazzy
Tate Christensen
1941 Ford GP #9687
1943 Willys MB #263100
1944 Ford GPW #234613
1945 Willys CJ2A #10226
Teds Ride View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teds Ride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar. 2019 at 10:31pm
Alright here we go. This photo is of my CJ when it was painted yellow. It is running a V6 Chevy. I now (3-28-2019) have centerline wheels and a '47 windshield, I will add overdrive this year. I also have a '47 body with an arctic top mounted on a custom trailer frame and a '49 CJ2A with a half cab and a F 134 engine that I may or may not install, the hood is already cut for the carb. I purchased the '49 to fix and re sale but my other half really likes it, go figure.

Teds Ride View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teds Ride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar. 2019 at 10:17pm
Thanks for the help. I got it now.
Teds Ride View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teds Ride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar. 2019 at 10:14pm
I am testing to post pictures.
Mike F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar. 2019 at 9:56pm
On the forum home page scroll down to forum how to’s. Information you seek can be found there
Teds Ride View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teds Ride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar. 2019 at 9:41pm
I would like to show pictures of my jeep. I get this far but then how do I add pictures?
 Post Reply Post Reply