Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Cheap Jeeps Meet and Ride- Kentucky - Event Date: 26 Sep. 2019 - 29 Sep. 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheap Jeep (CJ) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 2019 Cheap Jeeps Meet and Ride- Kentucky
    Posted: 04 Apr. 2019 at 9:23pm
Dates set for Cheap Jeep's (Lonnie) Kentucky Meet and Ride Will begin on Thursday afternoon, September 26th arrival for early morning ride beginning Friday around 8:30am at Troy and Julie's farm. Will ride on Saturday and plan on heading home Sunday, September 29. Mark your calendar with these dates. We look forward to seeing old friends and new ones. More updates will follow. Same motel accommodations and locations as in the past.....Let us hear from you and hope everyone is well and ready to Ride...…

Call Troy Cammack - 270-407-3078
     Marilyn Deweese - 270-427-7001

For any information or questions.
al_minn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_minn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr. 2019 at 11:44pm
Is it too early to make reservations at the Cammack RV Resort?  Want to get ours in before the Columbia boys try to take our favorite site!
Bob3b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob3b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr. 2019 at 3:06pm
Crap, I have another damn wedding that weekend...these kids need to start getting married in June like God intended.
1946 CJ2A #23881
1953 CJ3b, nice!
1949 Jeepster
1947 Empire Model 90
1985 CJ10A
Spen "S" Utility trailer
Kubota l3400
FiremanBrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanBrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2019 at 3:38am
Taylor and I are in!
Black Sheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr. 2019 at 8:46pm
Camp site is reserved for you Al! But just in the nick of time. I saw some hillbillies trying to set up with a tent and thought that they where goin to start early! They left so i have left it for you and the Mrs.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr. 2019 at 6:43pm
Has anyone heard if ROC has made progress on his jeep?
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr. 2019 at 7:40pm
He has not.....he will probably be driving his Wrangler....if that's a problem he will need someone's back seat. (Harry...are you listening?)

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr. 2019 at 2:44am
Just so it won't sound totally hopeless, that last post is as it sits right now.....I am getting to a point where I can maybe get back to work on it. So we'll see what the summer brings.

I am just basing my comment on the fact that even if I do get it running there is so much unknown about what I bought it would be hard for me to just 'expect' it to do a couple hundred miles untried.

BUT WE ARE PLANNING ON BEING THERE.   

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr. 2019 at 2:08pm
Well Roc
  If you think about it. We have 4 new jeep assemblies that are unproven that should be here. So just bring what you have and we will put it with the rest of them! lol
I have no idea what to expect out of mine and we always have an adventure every time we go out. I even believe that the shop folks enjoy helping after the rides to get us back on the road for the next days ride any way.

Here is a possible list of newly assembled jeeps on the ride;

Hollywood
Matt
Steve
Troy

So you are not alone!!!
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr. 2019 at 4:44pm
We'll just see how it progresses....I have no high expectations on mine at the moment and the Wrangler is a doable option (yours came in handy last year) so we at least have that to fall back on to be an attendee. (plus that would mean no trailer to wag around )

Thanks for the support and will surely keep your suggestions in mind during the summer preparations.

September will be here before we know it....can't stop Father Time!

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

Hollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2019 at 10:59am
Got my engine back and we are working on the body. The trans is in the shop waiting on bearings for the transfer case. Going to be pushing it but hope to make it.
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2019 at 2:38pm
Good luck Hollywood....I don't see my Lefty making the trip this year. (but we ARE coming, if the creeks don't rise)

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

Bob3b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob3b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2019 at 2:48pm
Mindy and I are in. The wedding we were going to have to be at got changed, so we can make it...should be bringing my jeep depending on the truck situation.
1946 CJ2A #23881
1953 CJ3b, nice!
1949 Jeepster
1947 Empire Model 90
1985 CJ10A
Spen "S" Utility trailer
Kubota l3400

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2019 at 6:40pm
We are deep in the resto dept. Hollywood is bent on making the ride in "Patches"!

Hey I need a reminder how to post pics. Old age memory loss.......
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2019 at 7:34pm
'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

GJCJs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GJCJs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2019 at 8:14pm
Either Black Sheep’s memory is really fading or we have a conflict of Jeep names! Steve has been calling his project “Patches” since last fall. 

Update from two counties north: Steve has had his together and driving and has now pulled the body for more work and a transmission fix. He fully intends to be ready in September. Kevin fought off the bees and wasps, fixed an alternator issue and hit the road this weekend with no issues in his Trailer Park edition. My junk is still what it is, it seems to collect all of its pieces and rolls along as (usually) one assembly. Hoping my ace mechanics will go through the front end/steering before September (hint!)

From the pic I saw in another post, Roc should be able to Roll too!

Glad to see all the commitments to come to the ride. Looking forward to September and seeing everyone again!

Greg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2019 at 9:20pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2019 at 9:22pm

Some times you get a little riff raff in your pics!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>