Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Cheap Jeeps Meet and Ride- Kentucky - Event Date: 26 Sep. 2019 - 29 Sep. 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct. 2019 at 3:42am
Glad you got it straightened out Troy.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
19willys51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19willys51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct. 2019 at 12:50am
Thank you all so much for the great weekend. Had a wonderful time and everybody we meet was just awesome. Thanks so much to Troy and his gang for doing a great job. It was much more than expected. Thanks again
Robert
Black Sheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct. 2019 at 4:32am
Rob

Sorry you missed part of the ride. I hope you solved the issue and hope you make it back next year to see the southern part of the trip.
FiremanBrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanBrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct. 2019 at 2:54am

Picked up this little guy today.  Thanks to Greg (GJCJ's)

Should be running and driving ina few days......
GJCJs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GJCJs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct. 2019 at 11:46am
Always glad to help someone else spend their money! It went to a good home. You could call that one “Retiree” - it’s slowly made it’s way South from OH, to Ky, to AL. Could the next stop be FL?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanBrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct. 2019 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by GJCJs GJCJs wrote:

Always glad to help someone else spend their money! It went to a good home. You could call that one “Retiree” - it’s slowly made it’s way South from OH, to Ky, to AL. Could the next stop be FL?

ONLY if I sell it...or buy a winter home there.  It's to hot down there for me!  LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct. 2019 at 4:29am
Great find! Oh I can’t wait to sell you some parts! Lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FiremanBrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct. 2019 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Black Sheep Black Sheep wrote:

Great find! Oh I can’t wait to sell you some parts! Lol

I am probably going to need a few!  LOL  Can I get the family discount?
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct. 2019 at 10:23pm
Does anybody have an extra side mirror bracket?.....(2 L brackets and the collar between them)

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct. 2019 at 2:22am
Hollywood took the last in our inventory.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct. 2019 at 2:23am
I can take one off Matt’s Jeep. He won’t notice for a day or 2. Lol
19willys51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19willys51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov. 2019 at 7:21pm
Hi everyone I finally down loaded some videos to You tub of some of the first days ride. I wish they were better but first time trying to make a video. And it sure doesn't capture the real fun of the trip. the videos are titled ,KENTUCKY CHEAP JEEP RUN 2019. hope you like them.
Robert
GJCJs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GJCJs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 2019 at 12:44pm
Thanks for posting the vids Robert! Thumbs UpReminders of a great time, looking forward to the next time we can gather together. 

Greg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov. 2019 at 1:20am
Thanks for the videos Rob!
Now I can share with a few jeep buds in N.C how the trip went.
lhfarmbt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhfarmbt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec. 2019 at 1:33pm
Hi all,
I just posted a note about our efforts at www.farmjeep.com to gather Lonnie's and Marilyn's Jeep stories.  You can read the first installment here - https://www.farmjeep.com/lonnie-deweese/

I'll be posting updates in the future with more stories.
Barry
https://www.farmjeep.com/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec. 2019 at 3:07am
Great post Barry!
This should be interesting. Although I have been helping on the jeeps for a while, it will be awesome to read all the story at one time and have my own images of what his experiences could have looked like.
Thanks for the interest and time your goin to put into this!
48cj2a View Drop Down
Bantam Trailer Moderator
Bantam Trailer Moderator
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 48cj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec. 2019 at 5:39am
Looking forward to more of the story...thanks Barry!
Art C USAF (Retired)

47 CJ2A #134955 Project
48 CJ2A #206759
62 L6226 Station Wagon #58167 10900
45 T3-C #191 Project
http://www.bantamt3c.com
http://www.48cj2a.com
lhfarmbt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhfarmbt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec. 2019 at 1:42pm
As I told Marilyn, I've got the easy job.  She and Lonnie are doing all the writing and I'm just cutting and pasting.  I'm sure that they could use some words of encouragement.  Writing is hard work and this is a busy time of year.

I had a quick visit with them a couple of weeks ago to talk about the project.  So I've had a glimpse of some of the stories to come and I'm amazed at what these two have done to preserve this history.  Believe me, it will be worth the wait.

Barry
https://www.farmjeep.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>