Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Engine Rebuilder SOCAL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepsterjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Greaser007 Greaser007 wrote:

Jim,

I was just through Rocklin last weekend on my way to Squaw Valley USA to go snow skiing. I will have to remember to let you know in advance when i am coming down to Sacto, and we should get together for a Cold-Pop or lunch. yes !

There may be a good chance later this winter. hahaha it feels like winter.
And skiing last Saturday it was like a normal cold winter day at 32-degrees.
Squaw Valley is my favorite of all the ski areas in the Lake Tahoe basin.

and thanks for the suggested Lunch with you guys too, it may happen !
And would be fun to be able to run up to Diamond Springs and have lunch with Jimmy's crew right or have them give us the "Tour" like Norm did for me.
    Today, i looked through the Gallery on Jimmy's webpage. I'm going to call him Paris, because he is very photo-genic, like Paris Hilton.   What a goof-ball.   I like him, and he has done very well, and a Clean-Shop too, most impressive.   I bet he knows of some entertaining trails in the Sierrra's.

Note Jim:
   Doug O'Neil (NDnile) from the "oldwillys" and "g503" forums stopped by last Sunday with his wife Lotee and dropped off a $40 bell housing for me to use for my T-18 to L134 conversion / consortium project. I didn't want to weld tabs onto the GPW Ford bellhousing and de-face it.

Len

You, Larry, and anyone coming through the Lincoln area are always welcome.  Sounds like you did good on the bell housing.  I hope to be picking up more parts for my project this week.  Stay tunedSmile
Jim
CJ-2A - 81299
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12