Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Research & History
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Promotional video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Promotional video
    Posted: 16 July 2019 at 1:20am
This covers more than just the CJ2As but it showcases a bunch of Jeep accessories I'd never heard of. How about an attachment to turn your Jeep into a forklift? Got one here.
Interesting footage covering the Willys Utility vehicles too. Enjoy.

Edited by Jones - 18 July 2019 at 9:09pm
If a camel flies,
no one will laugh if it doesn't get very far.
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2019 at 3:33am
I think I want a Willys ambulance.  It would make a great camper...or an ambulance!

On another note--did anyone notice the old stop sign, from the days when stop signs were yellow?
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
lhfarmbt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhfarmbt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2019 at 2:48pm
This one has been discussed a few times.  Lots of fun stuff, but one painful scene.  At around the 19 minute mark, one poor guy bangs his head while trying to exit the "personnel carrier"  I think they should have edit that one out.

A few of us here are looking for more old films that we can make available for free.  Not only are they fun, but are also great sources of information.

Barry
https://www.farmjeep.com/
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2019 at 3:35am
Originally posted by lhfarmbt lhfarmbt wrote:

At around the 19 minute mark, one poor guy bangs his head while trying to exit the "personnel carrier"...

And the guy behind him rubs the top bow, as if to wipe off the blood.  Tongue
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
 Post Reply Post Reply