Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bow Rods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calndrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bow Rods
    Posted: 17 Aug. 2019 at 9:42pm
I have a beautiful set of bows I won at the Midwest Willys Reunion in Cincinnati several years ago. I am finally getting a canvas top from master craftsman Jeff P.  But I need a set of bow rods for the door frames. Walck's only sells then as part of a bow set.  Does anyone have a set to sell or know where I can buy a set?

Thanks!
Bruce
1949 2A
oldmansimek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldmansimek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug. 2019 at 7:40pm

I bought the kit from walcks and only used the main top bows (right behind the driver seat) I have everything else you can have it for shipping cost. If interested send me a pm and I will figure out shipping.

Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug. 2019 at 10:29pm
  I have a set of front main top bows only and would like to have the rest. If Bruce doesn't want them, I'll take them.  BW
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
 Post Reply Post Reply