Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Central PA Winter trail ride - Event Date: 16 Feb. 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2020 at 3:41am
Luzon: I looked silly but i was warm! haha!! 

Dr. B: Im glad your son had a good time! My Boy wanted to come but hes only 10 and I feared the cold would be too much. After awhile the fun overpowered the cold.... I sat by the wood stove for awhile that night! Sorry we "pushed you" to cave into peer pressure... lol. Jeep people are know for making bad decisions.. haha! Is there any way your can send me the video of Matt's 360. I missed it! Im glad he's a pro! My email is (captain_neto@yahoo.com)

Here are some pictures Matt took. I dont know if he's on the forum So i will share them. Let me know if you guys are getting sick of pictures. 

Michaeltru View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michaeltru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2020 at 3:56am
Always good to see people having fun in old Jeeps. Thanks to everyone for sharing
Mike in AZ
ggordon49 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggordon49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2020 at 2:10pm
- Don't Let The Fatherless Ones Grind You Down -
- I like them stock, survivor's with original paint are my favorites -
ndnchf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndnchf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2020 at 2:43pm
I sure wish I could have made it. But I will try to make the July run up there.
1948 CJ2A - It goes nowhere fast, but anywhere slow.
JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb. 2020 at 6:13pm
Steve,  We missed you!!  :-)

If anyone is interested,  I spun off a side thread talking a little about tires in the snow.

Curious to see if anyone can share their experience.

JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb. 2020 at 6:16pm
I was going thru photos on phone,   most of the ones I take while moving always seem to be blurry.   This one was not too bad.

Chris,  after your response to the tire thread,  it hit me that you are Csawyer78.  Welcome to the forum.  I really enjoyed wheeling with you.

In groups like this,   it is important to keep the guy behind you in sight,  so that nobody get stranded or misses a turn.

It was no problem finding buttercup in the rearview,   no matter how much the mirror might be shaking.  LOL

Millennium falcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb. 2020 at 11:12pm
Dr. B, Robert sent me this great picture.

Dr. B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb. 2020 at 1:18am
Thanks millennium that is great. Sorry I don't have a video of Matt's ice capade. Some day I'll get out of my jeeps century and get a go-pro camera.LOL
Csawyer78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Csawyer78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb. 2020 at 9:34pm
Hey Ron, it was great to meet and wheel with you too! I never really thought about it until I started looking at pics of the ride, but Buttercup really does stand out! Like a little ball of sunshine on the trailLOL
Millennium falcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb. 2020 at 9:55pm
Sorry if I messed up your name....and sorry I missed you bob e. I guess you were in front of me at this point. Thanks 😊 

WillysWally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillysWally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar. 2020 at 12:28am
Good Evening Seth:

Great event and pictures.  One picture caught my attention immediately -- the picture of the guy standing at the overlook at Hyner View State Park (The one with the stone wall) looking down on PA 120 where it crosses the Susquehanna, 4 or 5 miles east of Renovo.

My wife and I have had our jeep at that very location a couple of times, only it was during warmer weather! 

Speaking of warmer weather, do you organize trail rides during the summer months?  My brother-n-law (Also a jeep nut) and I belong to a camp on the Hammersley Fork of Kettle Creek.  We spend several weekends during the summer at Hammersley, plying the back forest service roads of the Susquenhock and Sproul State Forests.  It is actually the highlight of our trips. 

If you do set something up, we would love to join you.  I will PM you my direct email address.

Regards,

Walter 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345