Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Willys Rush at Rush Springs Ranch Missouri 2020
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Willys Rush at Rush Springs Ranch Missouri 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
snave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Willys Rush at Rush Springs Ranch Missouri 2020
    Posted: 14 May 2020 at 9:56pm
Sorry for the "way too late post" but just wanted to say Sue and I had a great time this year at the Willys Rush! Great trails and great people. Got to see some new stuff and try some new trails. 
The Saturday night "Pizza tailgate party" was super cool! 
Thanks again to JW for his efforts toward this event. 
Looking forward to next year. 

Fuzz
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2020 at 4:28am
With all of these Jeep events being canceled maybe we should go back down to Rush Springs again. I'm missing my Jeep time.

Edited by 47heater - 14 May 2020 at 4:34am
Rick G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 6:36am
I sure hated to miss this one.  I saw jpet’s video and it looked like a great trip. 
1947 CJ2a #119929    "Gus"
1951 CJ3a #451-GB1-24268   “Newt”

My Videos
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 3:36am

We had a great turn out for Willys Rush 4, 10 Jeeps in all. Friday the early arrivals got in some great trails. By Friday night everyone finished wheelin just in time to get back to camp before it started to rain. My 2A doesn't like to get it's feet wet so it had it's own tent. My tent on the other hand had a river running thru it all night.

The weather Sat. & Sun. was great. The trails were dry & the creeks were full. Sorry I don't have more photos I don't think we ever stopped wheelin long enough to take any. Hopefully others will post some.
AKoller View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKoller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr. 2020 at 7:07pm
This was the first wheeling trip my son and I took together without the girls. It will be one we will likely never forget. He had and absolute blast as did I. Thanks to everyone who was there and showed love and hospitality to us both. Here are a few pictures I had from the weekend.

1950 CJ3A "Thumper"
1966 M151 A1
1942 GPW #70221
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr. 2020 at 3:45pm
The weather in southern Missouri was great. We did get a pretty good rain on Fri. night after 8:00.
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr. 2020 at 12:57am
Report coming soon. No problems with dusty trails.
Jw60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jw60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr. 2020 at 7:01pm
I was hoping to see a trip report. We got a lot of rain here to the north east  on Saturday, but I'm hoping Friday and Sunday have made it enjoyable.

waddle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waddle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr. 2020 at 1:01pm
waddles are out
Jw60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jw60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr. 2020 at 3:23am
I'll sit this one out and see how the fall reunion looks.
The ol plow truck isn't the most reliable and this isn't a time to have any issues on the trail.
Cj3bmutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cj3bmutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar. 2020 at 2:12am
Still planning on going unless something changes.
Rick G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar. 2020 at 1:17am
Donalee and I aren’t going to be able to attend unless it’s moved to summer or sometime later this year.  
1947 CJ2a #119929    "Gus"
1951 CJ3a #451-GB1-24268   “Newt”

My Videos
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar. 2020 at 11:29pm
Unlike so many others, I have cancelled my plans to attend due to several factors. The presidents no travel policy extended to April 30 being No 1.  Other factors such a how many people registering at one time together, how big a group of people gathers at the scene of a rollover or other accident.  Ask yourself,"what if you are the carrier" how many other people do you want to infect.
Fltfndr
1948 CJ2A Restomod "Six Pac"
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar. 2020 at 11:09pm
Nate and I are still planning on going.  We were considering camping anyway so our plans shouldnt change.  
AKoller View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKoller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar. 2020 at 7:38pm
At this point I'm still planning on it. I was thinking the same about just camping on my own. I also think it would be a good idea to not have the potluck Saturday night.
1950 CJ3A "Thumper"
1966 M151 A1
1942 GPW #70221
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar. 2020 at 7:23pm
Rush Springs Ranch is still open. Because of this Corona virus we are probably going to have to make some change in our planes. I'm going to cancel our reservation for the Party Barn. I plan on camping in a tent, Others have trailers or campers. I'm open to suggestions, Sat. only, move to a latter date, or what ever works. I've talked to most of the guys in the K.C. area & they still plan on coming, so we hope to see as many of you that can make it. Stay safe.
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar. 2020 at 3:52am
Willys Rush 4 is still on at this time. We will probably just wait until mid. April & just see how things are going. Keep working on those Jeeps.
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb. 2020 at 12:55am
Looks like we are in for some fun this year. New trails & lots of Willys Jeeps. It's a big park with lots to do, so there is plenty of room. If everyone makes it we could have 15-18 Jeeps from 7 states. Sounds like a good time to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>