Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Willys Rush at Rush Springs Ranch Missouri 2020
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Willys Rush at Rush Springs Ranch Missouri 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Willys Rush at Rush Springs Ranch Missouri 2020
    Posted: 12 Jan. 2020 at 10:11am
Mark your calendars to join in the fun at the "Willys Rush". On April 24-26, 2020. We will meet at Rush Springs Ranch Off-Road Adventure Park in Pineville, MO. (40 miles south of Joplin,MO) There are over 55 miles of trails for all experience levels- nice and easy to extreme rock crawler trails-winding through the woods on top of bluffs through the Ozark terrain.This year they have added new trails over by the cave. Roll bars are not required. Last year a few wanted to get an early start by coming down on Friday. If you can make it on Friday great, if not We will hit the trails early Saturday, April 25th around 9:00. If you're arriving later let us know & we will meet you at the check in. Pack a lunch for Saturday. We'll picnic down by one of the lakes around noon. Don't miss the cook out Saturday night. (hamburgers & hot dogs) Last year the food was great. We have reserved the Party Barn again this year. Additional cabins and camp sites must be reserved in advance. Rush Springs Ranch also serves breakfast & lunch in the Snack Shack. (Check it out at www.rushspringsranch.com)

The Party Barn
It sleeps 9 & is the perfect place to hang out.

Last year we had 26 people with 12 Jeeps.
I'll post more later. There's great videos & photos if you look at last years post.

Edited by 47heater - 11 Feb. 2020 at 11:15pm
SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan. 2020 at 2:57pm
J.W.:

Dates are on my calendar and I am planning to attend provided the "crick" don't rise. Susan and I will probably be staying off site Friday and Saturday night.

We had lots of fun last year for the short time we were there. The trails were just what Ol' Red needed to get some trail time after a restoration.

I would advise anyone planning to stay at Rush Springs that they get their reservations in early and get them CONFIRMED. Double check this CONFIRMATION a couple of weeks before your date of arrival. Last year we had reservations and somehow the management got their wires crossed and we ended up with no where to stay Saturday night...so we went home early. The trails are great, but the management is a little slack at times.
46 CJ-2A #64462 "Ol' Red" (bought April 1969)(second owner)(12 V, 11" brakes, M-38 frame, MD Juan tub)

U.S. Coast Guard Chief Petty Officer(ret.)
U.S. Army Vietnam veteran and damned proud of it.

Cj3bmutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cj3bmutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan. 2020 at 5:32pm
Put it on my calendar.  Last two times jave been a blast.  Looking forward to it.
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan. 2020 at 6:07pm

Saturday night cook out. Good food and plenty of good stories from the day.

Edited by 47heater - 11 Feb. 2020 at 4:51am
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan. 2020 at 6:23pm

Hitting the trails.

Edited by 47heater - 11 Feb. 2020 at 5:22am
TERRY View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TERRY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan. 2020 at 6:28pm
Doggonnit, out of town again. I gotta quit clogging my calander.Cry
BOULDER 48 2A
AKoller View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKoller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan. 2020 at 7:05pm
JW, thanks for organizing this event again this year! I had a blast last year and plan to attend again this year.

Like JW had said, this park has everything to test yourself and your rigs capabilities weather  you’re bone stock or have a heavily modified rig.

I am once again going to try and be down there to get some wheeling in Friday if my schedule allows. I will keep you all posted as we get closer to the event to see if any of you want to join me.
1950 CJ3A "Thumper"
1966 M151 A1
1942 GPW #70221
Cj3bmutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cj3bmutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan. 2020 at 9:18pm
Cj3bmutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cj3bmutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan. 2020 at 9:20pm
AKoller View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKoller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan. 2020 at 12:48pm
Here is a photo from the Willys Rush this last year.

1950 CJ3A "Thumper"
1966 M151 A1
1942 GPW #70221
Jw60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jw60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan. 2020 at 4:03am
I intend to be on-site Friday around noon with my CJ5. 

Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan. 2020 at 7:19am
Can I add myself to the list of attendees. Planning on arriving early Fri afternoon.
   Questions: I plan on camping in a P/U tent camper. Can I park close to the Party Barn?
                    Do they really mean no alcohol anywhere on premises?

Fltfndr
Fltfndr
1948 CJ2A Restomod "Six Pac"
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
lowenuf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowenuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan. 2020 at 2:14pm
As of right now, you can count John and Patti Waddle from Ohio in, they plan to arrive thursday and leave out monday..
45 #10012
45 #10033 ACM #47
45 #10163 ACM #188
57 CJ5    Dauntless V6, T-18 4-speed, D-44 rear/D-30 front, D-20 twin stick

47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan. 2020 at 8:33pm

47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb. 2020 at 5:03am

Willys Rush in 2018, it was really hot. No problem the Jeeps went for a swim. There is a very nice spring fed lake down below. I'm still waiting for someone to go swimming.
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb. 2020 at 5:46am
We have reserved the Party Barn again this year. It sleeps 9 adults. A couple of rooms upstairs have space for an adult with kids. The lower rooms have bunks & sleep 3-4 to a room. The kitchen has a microwave & coffee pot. There is also a bath room with shower, no need to hike up to the shower house. Let me know if you are planning on staying in the barn with us. The cost is $225. for Sat. night. We will just split up the cost by how many adults stay. We are working on a group rate for the trail fee. I will let you know how much later. We also need to kick in a few bucks to give Shawn for the food, plates & stuff. Last year people brought side dishes, chips & cookies for the Sat night cook out. There is some room around the Party Barn to park trailers & campers, probably room for a tent or two. You might want to check with Rush Springs If you want to park a camper by the Party Barn. Last year that wasn't a problem.
47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb. 2020 at 5:50am
Check out all of the videos from last year. (Rush Springs Ranch 2019) In the Shows & get togethers forum
Cj3bmutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cj3bmutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb. 2020 at 11:01am
Count me in for one on Saturday night in the party barn. Checking to find out if another spot will be needed also.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>