Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Testing and Support for the forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

picture post test

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: picture post test
    Posted: 04 July 2020 at 3:15am
I took these out of my 48 2A. I'm researching if i would need hub bushings with flanges or not. 

Thanks
Steve
Thanks for your help!
Steve.. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2020 at 3:19am
I had no luck finding a better way to post pics. Please let me know the best way. Normally i would upload them to Photobucket and move on from there. 

Thanks much
Steve
Thanks for your help!
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2020 at 11:07pm
If your shafts have the threaded ends, I think that means you need the flanged bushings, even if the threaded ends have been cut off.  You have a Rzeppa short shaft and a Bendix long shaft.  You will need to control the turning angle to accommodate the Bendix shaft, as it can't handle the same angle the Rzeppa shaft will.

BTW, the pic is good but it's strange that it comes in between the "T" and "h"...

Edited by Ol' Unreliable - 11 July 2020 at 11:09pm
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
 Post Reply Post Reply