Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Jeep Photos and Stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stan’s Instagram vids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec. 2020 at 3:23am
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan. 2021 at 2:39am
Recently declassified super secret satellite footage from July 2019.

JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan. 2021 at 4:08am
Shocked

How is it that we have not seen this before?   haha

Glad I followed all the black marks in 2018.
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan. 2021 at 3:19pm
Some vids from this weekend at the Winter 4x4 Jamboree at Sand Hollow.
This one I call a pogo stick ride.

This is going up The Chute on the Double Sammy Trail

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb. 2021 at 3:09pm
More stuff from Winter 4x4 Jamboree.

This is a big climb near the entrance to the Double Sammy trail.

This is the first obstacle on the Milt's Mile trail.

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb. 2021 at 7:41pm
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
stevez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb. 2021 at 3:52pm
ooh gotta be careful. you what they say one of the worst things you can do to a jeep or one of the worst things for a jeep is the male ego. I know I've been guilty of that in the ruff, my poor ol' jeep! good to see you had good safety practices in play
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb. 2021 at 4:00pm
The angry video, didn't bother me at all, but the double Sammy video, when you were sideways on the hill I seriously became sick to my stomach. I guess once you roll one over, it keeps coming back to haunt you. I'll bet if it had been me, I would have been fine with it, but watching anyone else in that situation makes me queasy. Great videos though. I can't stop watching them. Thank you.

Edited by drm101 - 05 Feb. 2021 at 4:03pm
Dean
'47 CJ2A "Ron"
'66 CJ5 "Buckie"
The less the Power the More the Force
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb. 2021 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by drm101 drm101 wrote:

The angry video, didn't bother me at all, but the double Sammy video, when you were sideways on the hill I seriously became sick to my stomach. I guess once you roll one over, it keeps coming back to haunt you. I'll bet if it had been me, I would have been fine with it, but watching anyone else in that situation makes me queasy. Great videos though. I can't stop watching them. Thank you.

I was little sick to my stomach on that one too. The skid plate that I built under the pedal cross tube took a hard shot on the climb and jammed up against the pinch bolt on the clutch pedal arm and the clutch pedal was stuck. Jeff is yelling at me to stop and I can't get the clutch in as I am rolling towards the edge. Finally stalled it with the brake pedal to stop. Extra shot of adrenalin there. All part of the adventure. Big smile

Edited by smfulle - 05 Feb. 2021 at 5:01pm
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Stev View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb. 2021 at 5:15pm
Stan,

It was great that you posted the "Don't drive angary" just before Ground Hogs Day.  I saw Bill Murray driving with the ground hog in the movie and telling him not to drive angary and had to smile!

4:25 min in
Stev
1946 CJ2A Trail Jeep (The Saint), 1948 CJ2A Lefty Restored
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb. 2021 at 4:53pm
Some southern Utah blue skies and a slow motion undercarriage shot that Jeff put his phone in great danger to get.

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb. 2021 at 2:47pm
Getting behind on posting these. 
This one is near the end of the Double Sammy trail in Sand Hollow.
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar. 2021 at 3:04pm
this one's called Hard Right Turn. The big rigs have a little trouble making it around the corner before the climb.

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr. 2021 at 4:31am
This one from 21 Road near Grand Junction, Colorado shows the weak spot of the locker-stocker configuration, trying to steer in 4wd in a tight spot.

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
harvesterwoodworks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harvesterwoodworks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr. 2021 at 3:07am
Thanks Stan! I just posted my video from our ride out there. Also, Instagram will let you post a longer video now. I’ll walk you through it anytime if you need help seeing where to do that. 
Deserae
Deserae Johnson
IG: @Harvester_Woodworks
IG: @harvester_drone_photography
Youtube: Harvester Woodworks
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr. 2021 at 9:03pm
Here's one from EJS a couple of weeks ago. We rolled up on a bunch of modern jeeps climbing the Dill Pickle obstacle on The Pickle trail. Most of them were out of their jeeps and watching as we scrambled up the obstacle.

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
willyt View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willyt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr. 2021 at 9:59pm
How come I have to have an Instagram account to view Stan’s clips? Never did before.
1952 CJ3A (Lil'Green)
early M38A1(Ole Green)
1970 Jeepster Commando
3A Steve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3A Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr. 2021 at 10:40pm
Worked for me (another noaccount, so to speak).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>