Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CFFC Fall Color Tours 2021! - Event Date: 19 Sep. 2021 - 24 Sep. 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 29>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct. 2021 at 11:54am
Originally posted by m38mike m38mike wrote:

some decided to rent a room instead. 

and may I say "welcome" to any new jeepers conceived!Wink

Edited by muley - 10 Oct. 2021 at 11:55am
Joined Jan-8 2015
I never met a mule I didn't like!
OD Mule 01-52 M38
Big Red 19fiddy CJ3A salad
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct. 2021 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Jolly Rodger Jolly Rodger wrote:

Big thanks to Mike and Nancy for hosting this awesome event ... Thanks also to everyone else involved in guiding and preparing for the FCT 2021. We had a great  time, and we're blessed with perfect weather every day.

PS : One stat not mentioned was a marriage proposal on top of "Iron Chest", best wishes for future bride and groom. Hug

Yes how could I forget to mention the marriage proposal to my own Niece!  Shame on me!  In 14 years of FCT this is a first.  Two years ago Rachel was paired up with Wade on the ride to Iron Chest.  He had an empty seat, and she wanted to Jeeping with someone, a rider looking for an empty seat.  They went together up Iron Chest and had a wonderful time getting to know each other.  The result of the day was a blossoming romance and a strong friendship.  In very short time She move from Colorado to Missouri to live with Wade and Andy, his daughter.  Their affection and attraction continued to grow, and this year Wade decided the best place to propose to Rachel was the same place they visited on their first "date" together, the top of Iron Chest.  So after driving most of the way up, the two of them hiked up to the top of the ridge.  Wade knelt down to catch his breath.  He pulled out the ring and asked Rachel to marry him.  She was totally caught off guard, but quickly answered "YES!"  This is the first time that I know of where two participants have become engaged as a result of their Jeeping experience.  Nancy and I also wish the two of them a long and happy life together. 
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct. 2021 at 10:44pm
That's a great story and great news.

Congratulations Wade and Rachel! Clap

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
WillysWally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillysWally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct. 2021 at 2:49pm
Good Afternoon Everyone:

Here are some of the highlight photos from Monday!  More to follow!!!

Regards,

Walter

madbrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madbrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct. 2021 at 6:52pm
I have tried and tried and tried to post photos on this page but have failed miserably. Syntex errors and failures have driven me nuts. Maybe the Jolly Rodger is getting payback.

Anyway, I have posted loads of photos on my Jeeping website. I hope you can access them there and enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed posting them.

www.jeepingoffroad.com
45 MB
56 Willys Fruit Salad
64 Kaiser CJ3B

My Videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/madbritwillys56/videos
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct. 2021 at 3:49am
If you have not clicked on the Madbrit's link above to go see his photos and videos, you are missing a real treat.  He's got lots of excellent "film" set out for our viewing pleasure, along with some great comments.  I highly recommend the views he's selected to share with us.  Great job madbrit!!
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillysWally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct. 2021 at 9:24pm
Good Evening Everyone:

Some of the highlights from Tuesdays run.

Regards,

Walter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WillysWally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct. 2021 at 10:06pm
And Wednesdays -- Thursday and Friday to follow!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillysWally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2021 at 6:57pm
Good Evening Everyone:

Thursdays Highlights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote WillysWally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2021 at 7:16pm
And Fridays -- If I can figure out how to edit the Go-Pro stuff we'll post some of that as well!

Regards,

Walter

Downs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Downs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct. 2021 at 5:43pm
Great pictures all around.  Makes me wish I was there now. 
54willysjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 54willysjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct. 2021 at 12:05am
Originally posted by madbrit madbrit wrote:

I have tried and tried and tried to post photos on this page but have failed miserably. Syntex errors and failures have driven me nuts. Maybe the Jolly Rodger is getting payback.

Anyway, I have posted loads of photos on my Jeeping website. I hope you can access them there and enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed posting them.

www.jeepingoffroad.com

Great photos thank you for sharing. 
54 Willys CJ3B (Rikki-Bobby's Jeep)
42 GPW14359 Cal "Shake n' Bake's Jeep" Dallas TX plant. Missing everything when I got it.
harvesterwoodworks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harvesterwoodworks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct. 2021 at 1:05am
Graham I had the exact same problem. I couldn’t upload a single picture. I’m working on posting all of it up on my website and the videos on my YouTube. I’ll post the link here when it’s available. 
Deserae Johnson
IG: @Harvester_Woodworks
IG: @harvester_drone_photography
Youtube: Harvester Woodworks
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct. 2021 at 3:40am
Graham, here's one of your videos posted to the CJ2APAGE.  I can help you figure out how to make it work for you.  Send me a pm if you want to work on this together.  Your photos are renamed by the site where you posted them, to include some format commands for that site.  So I could not copy a photo from there and paste it into the CJ2APAGE format. l use a website called postimage.org to host my photos.  it's free and it will automatically resize my image to fit this format when it uploads my image.  Youtube videos are an easy copy and paste to get them to work.  At least you were able to get a link posted so everyone can go look at your great photos.  

Deserae, since you will be posting mostly videos, I believe, if you have them on youtube then the posting process is easy.  I can help you also.  Just send me a pm if you want me to help.  I'm anxious to see what you have for us.  

M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
madbrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madbrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct. 2021 at 5:06pm
Hi Mike, I'm down in Baja busting stuff but will PM you on my return as I would very much like to be able to post photos to the forum.
45 MB
56 Willys Fruit Salad
64 Kaiser CJ3B

My Videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/madbritwillys56/videos
harvesterwoodworks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harvesterwoodworks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct. 2021 at 9:10pm
Bald Mountain video is up on the tube. Go check it out.  And feedback is appreciated!  Also, I'm sorry there are no jeep motor or background sounds.  I know the videos would benefit from those, but drones don't record sound so I have to work with what I've got. 

Deserae Johnson
IG: @Harvester_Woodworks
IG: @harvester_drone_photography
Youtube: Harvester Woodworks
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct. 2021 at 4:13am
Deserae, That is some wonderful drone video!  Thank you for posting that.  This sure gives a bigger, broader view point on the trails we ride and the scenery we enjoy.  Great job!! 
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
RECON-WILLYS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RECON-WILLYS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 2021 at 3:49pm
Had an excellent time at FCT 2021 
you guys are Awesome!!!!! 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 29>