Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What did you do WITH your Jeep today? August 2021
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What did you do WITH your Jeep today? August 2021

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What did you do WITH your Jeep today? August 2021
    Posted: 01 Aug. 2021 at 3:51pm
Tour around town on a beautiful day!

Grumpy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug. 2021 at 10:11am
I didn’t do this today but I did do it last week almost 3 miles of switch backs rising 5000ft from the Clark’s fork river to the top of the switchbacks. 23miles of trail from the top to the highway. It was quite an adventure
BD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug. 2021 at 9:45pm
On Saturday the wife and I made a +/- 50 mile round trip from Greenville to West forks and back. About 10 miles of pavement, 35 miles of fairly decent dirt roads and 5 miles of jeep'n.  For the Mainiacs amongst us, we went over the Shirly tote road and came back on the Brochu road. The Brochu road is currently in excellent, (35 mph) condition. My gas can holder on the back failed. I will need to rethink it
BD
'47 CJ2a, Shiny on top!
'55 CJ5 project
bight View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug. 2021 at 10:36am
got nice Pasture Green photo of Jeep and trailer together in the yard (pasture, sorta).

then headed out with the trailer to local fair car show. lots of attendee interest in the Jeep. but got showed up by a Woody who got the trophy.

Edited by bight - 29 Aug. 2021 at 10:39am
CJ-2A 72586 tan (stock)
CJ-2A 197624 green (resto-mod)
the wife abides (def: to bear patiently; TOLERATE)
 Post Reply Post Reply