Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Official 2022 Mason dixon Gathering info - Event Date: 14 Oct. 2022 - 16 Oct. 2022

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Official 2022 Mason dixon Gathering info
    Posted: 28 Sep. 2022 at 7:58am
Join us October 14th-16th for the annual willys Gathering and Battlefield Jeep drive. In Gettysburg Pennsylvania. Check out the link below for more details on the event. 

Ride is in Gettysburg Pa
Show is in Westminster MD

Friday=Open House
Saturday=Battlefield tour
Sunday=Willys show

Its always a great time. This event has grown so much they there are now 3 different group rides you can sign up for. 

1) professional Guided battlefield tour. 
2) Laid back tour of local highlights and points of interest
3) long distance back road rally. (70+ miles) Rain or shine
link to sign up for the ride of your choice. 

The Show on Sunday will offer military and civilian showing of Willys manufactured vehicles. 5 different award categories, Swap meet, locally catered food. All on the beautiful historic Union Mills homestead.  

I hope to see you there. 

Edited by Millennium falcon - 28 Sep. 2022 at 8:01am
Hamhog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamhog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep. 2022 at 2:28pm
Glad to see this gathering is still going on. I went to it in 2010 & 11. Great show then, I’m sure it’s only gotten better.
Dave
Millennium falcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct. 2022 at 8:36am
Its always a great time rain or shine!! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct. 2022 at 8:04am
There is a swap meet at the mason Dixon show as well. Feel free to use this event page to post any items you are bringing to sell or to ask for items you are looking for. I have lots of parts let me know what you need. 

If anyone is interested in these I will brings them. 32x10-15 sedona rock-a-billy tires on 15x6 wheels 5x5.5 bolt pattern. They have less than 100 miles on them. They've been stored inside. Wheels were sand blasted and painted. No leaks tire manufacture date 25th week of 2021 $800 for the tires and wheels. 

I also have a set of sears hardtop doors with window slide latches $50 for everything

I have this cj3 im going to be parting out also. I will require a deposit before I remove parts to bring with me. Let me know what you need. 

Edited by Millennium falcon - 10 Oct. 2022 at 8:06am
DesertDog48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertDog48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct. 2022 at 10:23am
Just registered for the battlefield tour. Looking forward to the show.
I am looking for a Dana 30 with 4.88 gears or at least a 4.88 ring and pinion and carrier. Currently has 3.73 gears in it.
48 CJ2A
83 CJ7 Lerado
oldflea View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldflea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct. 2022 at 6:08pm
sent pm on doors and window slide latches
p66monza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p66monza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct. 2022 at 8:15pm
I’m looking for a good original distributor.  

-Paul
wheelie View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct. 2022 at 10:36pm
Hoping to be there in the flea market area as usual, sitting on the tail gate of my old GMC. I have 3 of the later Renegade slots I'll be bringing. I have the 4th but the lug holes are wallowed out. Was hoping to have the Wagoneer there for sale but not quite ready yet. I'll have other various parts. Stop by and say Hi. 

Not sure I'll get to check back in here before the show but I'll try. 

Edited by wheelie - 13 Oct. 2022 at 10:41pm
nofender View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct. 2022 at 8:18am
I may sacrifice the show and bring some parts in the pickup instead. We'll see.....
46 CJ2a rockcrawler
46 CJ2a - 26819
46 Bantam T3c "4366"
47 Bantam T3C - 11800
68-ish CJ5
wheelie View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2022 at 9:18pm
Loaded and ready to roll. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct. 2022 at 10:14pm
Well another great year is in the books. One of the best shows ever. We had 71 registered Jeeps and absolutely perfect weather. Here’s a few shots from my perspective. 

Saturday’s drive. We covered around 50 miles of back roads and state forest on the outskirts of Gettysburg. 

Jeeps we’re spotted all over town. 

With all the bopping around we did in town/battlefield and on the convoy we had around 115 miles in the jeep over the weekend. 

The Sunday show. 

It was a great weekend. A big Thank you to everyone that made the trip and participated. We all had a lot of fun this weekend! 

Post Reply Post Reply