Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeeps in January 2023 - Event Date: 28 Jan. 2023

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan. 2023 at 10:17pm
Anybody need an intake/exhaust setup delivered to JIJ?  It's got the port on top of the rear runner with a mount for something, so CJ3A?  I may have a similar but different one too (no mount).  
GR8GPN2U!
dasvis View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dasvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan. 2023 at 12:40am
No worries.
1947 CJ2A #88659 "Rat Patrol"
1953 CJ3A #453-GB1 11266 "Black Beauty"
1964 Thunderbird convertible
..... & one of them moves under it's own power!!
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan. 2023 at 10:26am
Hello Folks - I am planning on being at JIJ next weekend and I have lots of parts that are FHead from a parts lot that I bought. 

On that note if someone has a 3B missing the engine and trans I am an interested potential buyer.

I have lots of shift levers, a 6 cyl super hurricane 226 head and crank that needs a home for a very reasonable fee. A heater most likely from a wagon, F Head pistons, cranks, stuff. I also have blasted and primed 15” wheels that I may be willing to part with.

I could use the following: a nicer cj2a 46 windshield, side view mirror, canvas top, pole set to hold up canvas top - I have to add the obligatory “ need an overdrive” like asking for a unicorn.
Heck I could use a rolling cj2a with a tub /hood and put together almost a second unit. Is this how the sickness advances? Ha!

If you do need something I listed and will be at JIJ please do reach out in plenty of time and I will gladly bring it with me.

Thank you

Pete
SE Wisconsin

Beep Beep!
JAB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan. 2023 at 11:51am
While I don't "need" (do any of us really "need" any of this stuff!?  Lol!!!) I might be interested in the 226-related parts and Willys truck/wagon parts for my next projects.  I live just SW of Waukesha so bringing to JIJ isn't a critical thing as we're probably pretty close already.  PM me with some details while verify what I "need".  Thanx!
GR8GPN2U!
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan. 2023 at 7:46pm
I thought of a few other items I could use

Both side steps you are not supposed to step on - the thin sheet metal ones

Floor support brackets - rear - could use (2)

Tailgate hinge ( mount under floor if I am not mistaken) I think they are cast iron?

I have a brand new drivers side rear corner piece that I don’t need I will bring along 

Thank you

Peter

Beep Beep!
Bill Norris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan. 2023 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Mushroom Mushroom wrote:

I could use the following: a nicer cj2a 46 windshield, side view mirror, canvas top, pole set to hold up canvas top - I have to add the obligatory “ need an overdrive” like asking for a unicorn.
Heck I could use a rolling cj2a with a tub /hood and put together almost a second unit. Is this how the sickness advances? Ha!

Thank you

Pete
SE Wisconsin

Pete, I might be able to help you out with the top bows. I will dig mine out and bring them with me.

Bill
Holy Toledo! Jeep Calendars and the Dispatcher Jeep magazine

http://dispatchermagazine.com
Vintage Don View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vintage Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan. 2023 at 3:55pm
I very much regret to advise everyone that I have had to cancel my Wisconsin trip and attending Jeeps in January this year, because of family issues that prevent me from leaving here at that point in time......  Next year!
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan. 2023 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Vintage Don Vintage Don wrote:

I very much regret to advise everyone that I have had to cancel my Wisconsin trip and attending Jeeps in January this year, because of family issues that prevent me from leaving here at that point in time......  Next year!

Cry

That sucks...Hope all works out for the best, Don.  Been there.  See you in Ohio, maybe?

MB
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan. 2023 at 6:22pm
If anyone has a spicer longside axle, 10 spline, I might be interested

Fltfndr
Fltfndr
1948 CJ2A Restomod "Six Pac"
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
JAB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan. 2023 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by JAB JAB wrote:

Anybody need an intake/exhaust setup delivered to JIJ?  It's got the port on top of the rear runner with a mount for something, so CJ3A?  I may have a similar but different one too (no mount).  

To Dave and anybody else interested in 134 intake/exhaust manifolds....if you're particular, do your homework.  I'm bringing three and all three have differences.  None are MB/GPW/early CJ2A, but other than that, I don't know what vehicle they're from/for.  If anyone needs an intake manifold from the genset version of the 134 I have one of those too, but not much demand for that (the runners are too small for a vehicle application).  Price is "just enough that I know you're not turning it around for a profit" Lol!  
GR8GPN2U!
48cj2a View Drop Down
Bantam Trailer Moderator
Bantam Trailer Moderator
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 48cj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan. 2023 at 7:18pm
I'm bringing my 48 manifolds for Joe to work on the heat riser. You can compare to what I know are original 48s.

Art C USAF (Retired)

47 CJ2A #134955 Project
48 CJ2A #206759
62 L6226 Station Wagon #58167 10900
45 T3-C #191 Project
http://www.bantamt3c.com
http://www.48cj2a.com
JAB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan. 2023 at 9:32pm
Thanks Art!  Will Joe be machining a larger hole and making new bushings?
GR8GPN2U!
48cj2a View Drop Down
Bantam Trailer Moderator
Bantam Trailer Moderator
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 48cj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan. 2023 at 10:01pm
Wont know until he assess them.

Art C USAF (Retired)

47 CJ2A #134955 Project
48 CJ2A #206759
62 L6226 Station Wagon #58167 10900
45 T3-C #191 Project
http://www.bantamt3c.com
http://www.48cj2a.com
JAB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan. 2023 at 11:13pm
I'm still finding heavy to ship parts and came up with a couple of flywheels.  If there's interest I'll bring them (after I verify which ones I won't need!).
GR8GPN2U!
Schimms15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schimms15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan. 2023 at 11:28pm
looking forward to Saturday. See you guys in the afternoon. 
46 2a
51 truck project named Karen
nofender View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan. 2023 at 4:49am
Originally posted by 48cj2a 48cj2a wrote:

Anyone coming have a good straight and flat Carter WO Choke Linkage

I got one in my bag for you. 
46 CJ2a rockcrawler
46 CJ2a - 26819
46 Bantam T3c "4366"
47 Bantam T3C - 11800
68-ish CJ5
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan. 2023 at 6:39am
Anyone have the little side steps that are not supposed to steps? I need both sides.

Thank you

Peter
Beep Beep!
Anderson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan. 2023 at 8:21am
Great news!! After missing the event for a couple years, I can make it this year.  See you guys tomorrow.

Tim
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>