Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CFFC Fall Color Tours 2023 - Event Date: 17 Sep. 2023 - 23 Sep. 2023

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: CFFC Fall Color Tours 2023
    Posted: 21 Jan. 2024 at 8:56am
Just sort of a fun update... the calendar currently hanging in my office will be a nice reminder throughout the year, but we did also have some stow aways Tongue

Alive and well here in 11*F Massachusetts Thumbs Up  (we do have some wintered outside just to see, but the new growth on these is encouraging)... and a pleasant reminder of an awesome trip Smile

Edited by mbullism - 21 Jan. 2024 at 8:57am
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan. 2024 at 12:39am
I have had multiple "slackers" Big smile that missed the chance to order the commemorative 12 month reminder of the fun times of the 2023 CFFC FCT.  I'll throw this out for anyone that may still want to grab a calendar....(there are no discounts for the 11 month version). I'll need to know very soon, so let me know. All the necessary info is a page or two back on this thread.
Thanks to everyone for the continued interest. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do, and as much as I enjoy producing them.   Arick

She can dance a cajun rhythm....jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive...("Sugar Magnolia")

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
harvesterwoodworks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harvesterwoodworks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan. 2024 at 12:42pm
As Mike pointed out, I put this in the wrong year! I’m so sorry! 
I've posted the last of my CFFC 2023 videos.  I hope you enjoy it! I added a little extra blurb on this one regarding the history and geology of the Four Mile Loop area.  It's so diverse that I felt it was worth mentioning.  Enjoy!

Deserae Johnson
IG: @Harvester_Woodworks
IG: @harvester_drone_photography
Youtube: Harvester Woodworks
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2024 at 7:34am
Ricco, you did another outstanding job with the calendar this year!  I appreciate your memorial photo of Ray.  He was a good personal friend and will be missed by us.  Both Nancy and I have put our calendars to good use, and our gift calendars have already been mailed and received.  Nice selection of a photo to highlight this year's Fall Color Tour week too!  
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
54willysjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 54willysjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan. 2024 at 12:47am
Got it the other day. Just have to find a place at work to hang it up at. 
54 Willys CJ3B (Rikki-Bobby's Jeep)
42 GPW14359 Cal "Shake n' Bake's Jeep" Dallas TX plant. Missing everything when I got it.
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan. 2024 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by 47 deuce alpha 47 deuce alpha wrote:

One of the many pleasures of the Colors Tour was getting to visit with Ray. He always had a smile and a hello. He will be missed!
I'm greatly honored to have myself and my jeep in this picture with Ray. He will be remembered for a looong time.
BW
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
Katiedid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katiedid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2024 at 11:09am
Thank you Arick!  The calendar is so full of good memories and lovely scenery.  I love the shot of Brad in April, he is the Monarch of Monarch Pass.  
And pics of Ray ...
And jeeps for miles!
Katiedid
48 CJ2A Waltzing Matilda
Michaeltru View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michaeltru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2024 at 9:29am
Got mine, Arick. Very nice.  Thanks
Mike in AZ
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan. 2024 at 8:34am
Good to hear USPS is still chugging along!

She can dance a cajun rhythm....jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive...("Sugar Magnolia")

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2023 at 8:08pm
Calendars in yesterdays mail -----> SmileThumbs Up
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec. 2023 at 8:27am
TanToad46, I'll be announcing the 2024 FCT next week.  I'm not ready yet.  Got a couple more details to work out.  So keep watching this section of THECJ2APAGE and you'll see the announcement.  Or do what I like to do, go to the top of the page where it says "New Posts" and click on that each time you log into the page.  That let's you see all the new posts that have gone up since the last time you logged in.  Then you are sure to catch the announcement as soon as it is posted.  I hope you make the cut too!!

BTW, you will have 4 months to get your registration in.  But don't delay, I'd rather you have it in early than too late. 
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
TanToad46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanToad46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec. 2023 at 5:23pm
Mike, relatively new to the page but would love to join in the fun in 2024. I just need to watch for it. If I catch in time I will get register early. and hope to make the cut.
Sgt Rich
54willysjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 54willysjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec. 2023 at 8:59pm
Arick I sent you 25 for one calendar. 
54 Willys CJ3B (Rikki-Bobby's Jeep)
42 GPW14359 Cal "Shake n' Bake's Jeep" Dallas TX plant. Missing everything when I got it.
gnkhoffman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnkhoffman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 2023 at 2:09am
Thanks Arick!  I always enjoy the Calendars.  I just Venmo-ed you $60 for 3!   
gnkhoffman
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec. 2023 at 8:30am
Sorry guys, Traci reminded me last night to do that but was already shut down for the evening.  Yes.  25 for one, 40 for two, and twenty additional for any quantity over 2

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec. 2023 at 12:48am
Arick,
  Could you remind us old farts with failing memory what the calendar’s price is? I looked back through the thread and couldn’t find it. Thanx. 🤭
BW 
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec. 2023 at 10:34pm
Hi Everyone, calendars are in production and should start sending out by the end of the week. For those who have mentioned your request in this thread, be sure to include mailing address with payment. Cost will remain as years past, $25 for one, $40 for two, and twenty additional for each one over 2.

For the raffle ticket winners, you can PM your address unless you have already sent it to me. At this time I have Traci, Jerry, and Charles as raffle winners...anyone else?

Payments can be sent thru:    PayPal-arickt@juno.com
                                           Venmo-@arick-sites
                                      GooglePay-arick sites

If you prefer to send a check:  Arick Sites, 1229 E 125th St., Olathe KS  66061 (Just let me know its coming).  

Thanks to all of you who have helped make this a therapeutic, daily reminder for many of us for over 12 yrs. now!

Edited by ricco - 18 Dec. 2023 at 8:32am

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec. 2023 at 3:48am
Oldtime and Tamnalan, thanks for the kind words about FCT.  High praise from guys whom I respect.  I'm lucky to have some great folks supporting and working with me to make it all work for the folks who attend.  I'm fortunate to live in an area that provides a wide range of challenges for our Jeepers to experience.  As long as folks appreciate what we can offer, we'll keep doing it.  

3A Steve, we missed Monarch's opener on Wednesday.  We had commitments elsewhere.  I'm sure it was crowded since they had lots of fresh snow.  We may get up there next week.  As far as a comparison goes, just imagine everything you saw buried under feet of white fluffy stuff, and you've got the current view exactly right. 
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>