Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Suggestions and Comments for the forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote `John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum
    Posted: 03 Aug. 2005 at 6:52pm
I tend to agree I liked the old forum better
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug. 2005 at 9:20am
For what reasons?........Surely you must like the download time of this one?
Jeff View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug. 2005 at 8:38pm

i love the active topics option and the auto emailing when there is a new post.  once you become familiar with the site, i think you will find the changes are actually very nice. 

Rich M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug. 2005 at 12:34am
I personally love it, especially the active topics feature.  They must be doing something right, has anyone noticed that the number of posts has probably tripled, or more?!
Home of the free, because of the Brave.
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug. 2005 at 11:13pm
Yes, but alot of it is either 'off topic' stuff or bitchin and complaining instead of tech or 2A type discussion, in short, it doesn't seems to be as 'focused' for a lack of a better word as it used to be. But I agree, with the improved efficiency of the forum, it seems the total 'overall' posts have increased....Seems to me like the personel has changed somewhat too.....alot of old names don't seem to appear anymore and alot of new ones do. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Mike Gardner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug. 2005 at 11:39pm
i think this forum is growing on me. i didn't like it at first but it is function not fashion or form. this site is here in one way or the other to serve as a info bank. thats it. i am sorry to see people leave but happy to see new names. i my self have found that i use this one more than the last. o-well crank it up! glad there is someone here to help me on my way. 
1945 CJ-2A 11713
1995 YJ 4.0
BC Willys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BC Willys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug. 2005 at 3:33pm
I really like the new forum. I just checked it out today for the first time. I will probably find myself contributing more often. I don't think the tech posts we all liked about the old list will disappear I just think there will be other discussions added to the mix now. For those who are solely interested in tech stuff they now have the choice of what forum category they want to view. 

Good job. 
 Post Reply Post Reply