Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Free t-90 bits for hopeless rebuild

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom in RI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free t-90 bits for hopeless rebuild
    Posted: 05 Dec. 2021 at 8:44pm

I meant to post this in the for sale section…..sorry for the mistake.

I helped a friend rebuild his90 and these are the takeout parts that he replaced. I figured I’d put them out there in case someone is cash strapped and wants to get a jeep moving on the cheap.   The trans was running, driving, shifting good - same owner running it for the past 25 years. The reason for the rebuild was it popped out of 2nd when decelerating and it leaked a lot from everywhere along with the TC. The reverse idler has a couple of chips and the 2nd gear has some pitting. 

If you have one of those hopeless, rusty water T-90’s and no money for your rebuild and your jeep is a ranch,yard worker maybe these will help you get it going. 

Pick it up or pay for postage and its yours. I dont know how much postage would be so youll have to figure it out. 

Edited by Tom in RI - 05 Dec. 2021 at 9:54pm
ace32107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace32107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec. 2021 at 9:52pm
I'd take em if available

Tom in RI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom in RI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec. 2021 at 7:07pm
You got it. 
 I thought you had an SM420!
I'll put these in a pack to send to you and let you know.  

Tom
ace32107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace32107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec. 2021 at 9:48pm
I do have an SM420, Although I have a t90 that I want to practice rebuilding with along with a dana 18 that I want to build. I am not needing anything crazy I just don't know what I am doing and need stuff to practice and learn with.
Tom in RI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom in RI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec. 2021 at 10:38am
Sent you a PM - need your shipping addy.
ace32107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace32107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec. 2021 at 7:52pm
Thanks so much just PM me what I owe you for shipping when your are ready!
 Post Reply Post Reply