Forum Home Forum Home > Bantam Trailer - Discussion - For Sale - Wanted > Bantam Trailer - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fulton 06 rebuild parts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WellFedHobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fulton 06 rebuild parts?
    Posted: 09 July 2021 at 6:43pm
It has been a few years since I've seen it asked, but has anyone come up with a source for things like a Fulton 06 compatible locking tab? Springs are pretty readily available, but it's always that locking tab that's missing/rusted/destroyed. I'd like to put the 06 I have back on T3C #1431 eventually. (It has a more modern coupler on it for now.) I also have a NOS condition 06 that it doesn't feel right to scavenge parts from... but I may end up doing that if I have to.
Brad
1948 CJ2A #158011 "Sunk Cost Fallacy"
1945 T3-C #1431
Rus Curtis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rus Curtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2021 at 8:08pm
There are kits.  But......

The kits appear to be for the larger 2" coupler so some alterations will need to be made.   The wheel has the threads but it still works the same way. They include that locking tab.

Google "fulton coupler wheel latch kit" and sift through the offerings.  Some are pricier than others.  There are also some that say "out of stock"

Example:

Rus Curtis
Alabama
1954 CJ3B
Bantam T3-C
 Post Reply Post Reply