Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Jeep Photos and Stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grampa’s Jeep and Pepe on Metal Masher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct. 2018 at 3:34am
Stan, I like the voiceover in the video.  Gives it a nice personal touch.  I’d like to see more like that.  Heck, I may even try some voiceovers in my upcoming videos.👍🏻😉
1947 CJ2a #119929    "Gus"
1951 CJ3a #451-GB1-24268   “Newt”

My Videos
On Jeep About View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote On Jeep About Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct. 2018 at 3:51pm
First let me say assume run
Second I know how you guys are with your NDT tires.
Your not happy unless the whole place is cover in your distinctive tread pattern. I bet inside you and Pepe were over joyed with the wet weather so you could leave tracks everywhere, and even make obstacles look tough so you could just go back and forth leaving even more NDT marks. I’ve run with PePe and he never misses a chance at putting NDT pattern in what ever will imprint, especially cow paddies. 
It became a fun game at hunting camp for me to snuff NDT imprints with my regular tires. In fact I think my brother and I had more fun chasing each other’s tire marks then we did hunting.😆😆😆😆
Keep up the imprinting
On Jeep About
Ol' Unreliable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ol' Unreliable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct. 2018 at 1:56am
Stan, you may want to consider making some rock rollers to put on the ends of your drawbar.
There's a reason it's called Ol' Unreliable
tamnalan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamnalan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct. 2018 at 4:13pm
That's great stuff Stan!  You rock, my friend!

Is that I-70 down there?
Alan Johnson
1942 MB - "TBD"
1943 MB - "Lt Bob"
1950 cj3a
M-100 x2
teardrop camper: https://forums.g503.com/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=201740
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct. 2018 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by tamnalan tamnalan wrote:

That's great stuff Stan!  You rock, my friend!

Is that I-70 down there?

That's 191 just north of Moab. That's the state road that comes south from I70 to Moab.

Here's a google map with a pin at the Gemini Bridges trail head that I talk about in the video.

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct. 2018 at 4:49pm
Here's a satellite view of where we were. If you look in the middle of this you can see "Little Canyon Rim." That is where the Metal Masher trail follows along the edge of the cliff. and where I took the video from.

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12