Forum Home Forum Home > Bantam Trailer - Discussion - For Sale - Wanted > Bantam Trailer - Your project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grandfathers '47 number 14563

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brezzypines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grandfathers '47 number 14563
    Posted: 04 Aug. 2011 at 7:20pm
Brezzypines View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brezzypines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug. 2011 at 7:39pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brezzypines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug. 2011 at 7:39pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brezzypines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug. 2011 at 7:43pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brezzypines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug. 2011 at 7:44pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brezzypines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug. 2011 at 7:47pm
Let me know what you all think. It is still up in Prescott, Az but I will be bringing it down in a couple weeks after I get tires and tubes for it. Through Discount tire it will be 622.00 out the door for all 3 tires, tubes, shipping, and mounting.
ndrtkr View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndrtkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug. 2011 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Brezzypines Brezzypines wrote:

it will be 622.00 out the door for all 3 tires, tubes, shipping, and mounting.
...Ouch, dayum! that's as bad as a root canal!
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid"- John Wayne
bkreutz View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkreutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug. 2011 at 8:16pm
That tire price seems high to me (I also get mine at Discount, it's been a couple of years but...) what tires are you putting on?
Gale

47 CJ2A 142857
47 Bantam T3-C 16271

Photo page http://bkreutz.smugmug.com/
arizonajeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arizonajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug. 2011 at 10:07pm
Very cool pictures! I think it is neat that you've had it in your family for so long. Where are you dragging it to?
What tires did you choose? Original style like mine fro Coker or something else?
Joe's Bantam:
http://www.joewest.org/Trailer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brezzypines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug. 2011 at 11:53pm
Arizonajeep I live in Glendale so that is where it is getting drug to. The trailer was bought new by my grand father in Michigan. I plan on the same type of tires you put on. Was it cheaper for you to buy them directly. Once I get it here I will sand blast it then paint it the original green color and inside the bed will get bed liner in green sprayed in.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arizonajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug. 2011 at 4:02pm
It cost me right around $360 to purchase the tires directly including shipping. Mount and balance at discount is $10 a tire (I think, they did mine for free so I'm not actually sure). I live in Mesa. I'll be following your rebuild as you and I have similar plans.
Joe's Bantam:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brezzypines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug. 2011 at 5:15pm
Arizonajeep that is great. Was that 2 or 3 tires. I will call them on Monday to order mine.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arizonajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug. 2011 at 7:37pm
That was two tires. You should call Jason at discount tire at baseline and Gilbert. Tell him Joe west referred you, and remind him that I was the guy who tried to order two 16" trailer tires from Coker through him. It was just last week so I'm sure he will remember me.
Joe's Bantam:
 Post Reply Post Reply