Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday SE Kansas 46 CJ2A

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday SE Kansas 46 CJ2A
    Posted: 09 Apr. 2021 at 11:41am
Happy Birthday Ed. Hope to see you at Rush Springs in a couple of weeks. You & Old Red have a good one.
snave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2021 at 12:50pm
Ed Happy Birthday. Hope to see you in Rush Springs. 
Fuzz
Rockgod1619 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rockgod1619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2021 at 2:33pm
Happy birthday Ed!!
'51 CJ3a - Papa Doc (51829)
64CJ5 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 64CJ5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2021 at 3:26pm
Happy Birthday!!!!  Keep on Jeepin.
64CJ5 "Eeyore"
01TJ "Tigger"
52 M38 Severely demilitarized, "Popeye" The Coast Guard Jeep.
14 JK "Jake"
To Trust Government Defys Both History and Reason.

PUBLIC LAND Owner/User
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2021 at 3:41pm
 Beer
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2021 at 4:29pm
Happy Birthday Kansas!
BW 
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2021 at 6:30pm
Happy Birthday Ed. Where in S.E. Kansas?

Fltfndr
Fltfndr
1948 CJ2A Restomod "Six Pac"
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2021 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Fltfndr Fltfndr wrote:

Happy Birthday Ed. Where in S.E. Kansas?

Fltfndr

Independence, Kansas! ...and no it isn't near Kansas City and no, it wasn't Harry Truman's hometown.

We hear that a lot. Independence, Kansas has a population of about 8,500 people and it is getting smaller every year like most of rural Kansas. Independence, Missouri keeps growing...

To all that are wishing me a happy birthday, thank you! I believe I have met all of you on the trail either at Rush Springs, at the Thirsty Dirt Ranch on the FCT, or in the case of Rockgod, at my house...all except Mbullism...and he is a special case, his jeep is just a few hundred serial numbers from Ol' Red and I have followed his build postings with interest and for his wit...LOL

I am touched by the thought of receiving birthday wishes from the flatfender community. You are all good people...

...Thank you.
46 CJ-2A #64462 "Ol' Red" (bought April 1969)(second owner)(12 V, 11" brakes, M-38 frame, MD Juan tub)

U.S. Coast Guard Chief Petty Officer(ret.)
U.S. Army Vietnam veteran and damned proud of it.

mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr. 2021 at 2:03am
Originally posted by SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A wrote:

...all except Mbullism...and he is a special case, ... 

Ha!... my mother had me tested Wink...I'm only using you cuz ol' red can't speak LOLWink

(the internet can be a cruel mistress, allowing you to know friends you've never met LOL... happy birhday my friend Embarrassed )

MB
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
 Post Reply Post Reply