Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Product Review Forum > Non-Willys Accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ian liljeblad Seat Covers and Cushions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IRQVET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ian liljeblad Seat Covers and Cushions
    Posted: 19 June 2020 at 3:40am
So I guess I need to review the Ian liljeblad seat covers. Overall I was pleased, the fit was pretty good (except for the rear seat) but to his credit, I asked him to fabricate the rear seat from measurements I gave him, and he was super close. He normally makes covers for the 2A half length rear seat, and he had never done one on the later 2A/3A-3B rear seat with the full back. I give him alot of credit for trying. Nice thing was he agreed to remake them if the ones he sent me didn't work at no charge, which speaks volumes regarding his integrity in my opinion. 

All in all, I'm please with them. If I was going 100% period correct they would not work. But for the price of $425 w/free shipping for all three seats I'm very pleased. You can get them cheaper, but I opted for his deluxe model with the front zipper pockets and rear seat storage bags (which are sewn into the seat itself). All seat covers come with the cushions, and they are awesome quality so he is not cutting corners. 

He takes PayPal and he can be found on various Facebook pages dedicated to Willys Jeeps. If your not on Facebook, he can be reached via email at:

He ships quick, and is great at communicating. A pretty seamless transaction for me and overall I'm very pleased with his work. 

Currently he is only offerring them in (3) colors: OD Green, Tan, and Black. But he is looking at doing more colors from what I've been told; maybe a dark brown and some other colors (or "colours" if your one of those weird Canadian's). LOL

Edited by IRQVET - 19 June 2020 at 3:59am
Dean
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran
49' CJ2A w/ GPA Engine #8924
67 CJ5 (Sold)
 Post Reply Post Reply