Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ideas for a new page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Friday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ideas for a new page
    Posted: 15 Jan. 2021 at 7:48pm
DesertDog48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertDog48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan. 2021 at 7:53pm
Good one! But my fingers wood be worn out from typing it out!!
48 CJ2A
83 CJ7 Lerado
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan. 2021 at 8:19pm
YES!!!!!
Dean
'47 CJ2A "Ron"
'66 CJ5 "Buckie"
The less the Power the More the Force
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan. 2021 at 9:57pm
Long week? LOL
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
Oldpappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldpappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan. 2021 at 9:59pm
You only have to type it out one time if you bookmark it, or save it in you "Favorites".

All of the topics in the URL are of obvious interest, so should be a popular site.
If you can't get there in a Jeep you don't need to be there!
47 deuce alpha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47 deuce alpha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan. 2021 at 10:06pm
T.G.I.F.!! (pun fully intended, no offense, Joe)
1947 CJ2A 90419
1947 CJ2A 127735
1949 Ford 8N
1955 Kaiser Willys Pickup
Half the distance takes you twice as long.
snave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan. 2021 at 12:20am
Glad to see I’m not the only who sees humor in life. 
Fuzz
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan. 2021 at 1:45am
Got a good laugh from that one LOL
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

Joe Friday View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Friday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan. 2021 at 2:58am
Yeah. I'm a bit stressed.
Fallguy173 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallguy173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan. 2021 at 3:18am
If I bring up wiring issues, will they have to change the name?

Yes, I have them. LOL
Greaser007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greaser007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan. 2021 at 1:51am
   quite a bunch of Sought-After build-options mentioned in the URL for the virtual new Page.  hahaha
_ _ _ and if the cj2a has all of those options included, _ _ it is No Longer Stock Original, un-modified.
So the new PAGE is for the modified class of CJ2A, no title, locker, stocker, disk brake, etc, power strg.

Why is it i will purchase a No Title vehicle "hoping" i can get it titled ?
I have always managed to get a clear title but mostly just by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin.  haha
and with numerous vehicle I.D. Verification inspections here in good ol Callifornia.  mostly a PIA.
But, not always true, for when i bought my current '46 in Dec of 2017, all needed was the pink slip.  Done Deal, and almost too easy. _ _ _ but, there is a Catch !!   I drove 100-miles up into the mountains to a small rural DMV shop in Mt Shasta City, Ca.. 
  It was a most delightful experience, and worth the drive to de-stress.

Before installing power steering in my first '46 2a to get it prepped for expressway driving, and for traversing the Rubicon trail, i had individuals tell me the little L134 wouldn't have enough power to turn the power steering pump.
    _ _ _ the L-134 does have more power than a Briggs lawn-mower.   hahaha

Could be the only thing stock Original on the CJ2A is the Chassis.
     It is rare to get an Original Title with an early Willys.

duffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan. 2021 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Greaser007 Greaser007 wrote:

Before installing power steering in my first '46 2a to get it prepped for expressway driving, and for traversing the Rubicon trail, i had individuals tell me the little L134 wouldn't have enough power to turn the power steering pump.
    _ _ _ the L-134 does have more power than a Briggs lawn-mower.

Either 134 will run a power steering pump.  But my guess is that if accurate data were available, it would show your top speed at least 3 mph slower-maybe more-and even more dismal efficiency.  There is no free lunch.
1955 3B: 441sbc,AGE 4 speed transmission, Teralow D18w/Warn OD, 4.11:1 D44's/ARB's, glass tub & fenders, aluminum hood/grill, 8274, York OBA, Premier Power Welder; 67 CJ5: 225,T86AA, D18, 4.88's, OD
 Post Reply Post Reply