Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm Gonna Be a Daddy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divinitous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr. 2011 at 2:08pm
Congrats, get that jeep finished before the kid comes along.   Deadline... 9 months.
xbombtek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xbombtek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr. 2011 at 2:38pm
Sweet! Congratulations. It's a blast.

And, yeah, getting the Jeep done in the next 9 months is a good plan. Pushes you to get it finished which will free up some time to help with the kiddo.  Helping with the kiddo builds a LOT of 'points' with Mamma!

Dave

1947 CJ2A 109161
SKMZeiders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKMZeiders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr. 2011 at 4:11pm
might want to speed up that time line! by 7 months you will be running to the store for the Meg's pregnancy cravings (i.e. things like fudge sundays for my wife). Once that starts happening there will be no time to work on the jeep. CONGRATS!!
Steve

www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1119411819&aid=2104651
Harveynailbanger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harveynailbanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr. 2011 at 11:27pm
wahoo another little jeeper!
congrats!
Rick
if the grass is greener on the other side, try waterin your grass.
"I hope I'm half the person that my dogs think I am"
I only do what the voices in my toolbox tell me to.
46 CJ2A 71804
scoutpilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoutpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr. 2011 at 8:15pm
Congrats, young man! As I write this,  my Granddaughter is going to sleep (she's two) in her chair while we listen to oldies on Itunes. It doesn't get much better.
sireland67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sireland67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr. 2011 at 11:52pm
Congradulations,  look forward to no sleep for the first year, and yes momma will get moody sometimes for the next 9 months, just bite your pride and accept its going to happen.
I had my first grandchild born on the first of this month.
Good luck and start saving now,  kids like money.
1948 CJ-2A
2003 TJ
captianpattson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captianpattson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr. 2011 at 3:24am
Originally posted by Divinitous Divinitous wrote:

Deadline... 9 months.

Actually Deadline... 4 1/2 months. This summer is all I got

I really appreciate everyones well wishes. I'm really excited. I spent day in and day out last summer all by myself working on the jeep, but I kept feeling like it doesn't really matter in the long run. Having kids feels like i'm really leaving something behind me worth leaving.
'49 CJ2A in fewer pieces than before
My Build Thread
koji7868 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koji7868 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct. 2019 at 10:35am
Congrats buddy, the feeling of being a dady is really awesome!!! I am also going for a pregnancy test of my wife but last night we had some drink. And i read the article about alcohol and preganancy at  https://menstrual-cycle-calculator.com/does-alcohol-affect-a-pregnancy-test/ which i found useful.
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct. 2019 at 10:41am
Pretty sure CPs kid is in the third grade by now, lol, but good luck!
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12